My wheel (G29)

MajesticPancake

Hello Dear TruckersMP Players 

I have a problem and I hope you guys can help me solve it

Recently I've got my brand new logitech G29 I plugged it in downloaded logitech's software and was good to go

but then suddenly i go in game and the wheel is very very stiff and hard to turn , sometimes it locks itself , I Searched online and I found a video that said it's because of the FF gain

And FF It self I reduce the gain and such and it suddenly works , but it's like playing without FF which is one of the main points of this wheel

What can I do ?

Can anyone recommend me good settings ?

I'm on windows 8.1 64 Bit

2 minutes ago, Trucking Gekco said:

Go into the game settings, there should be options under a tab where you can adjust the feedback of the wheel. 

I know , but I want the FF to be like the default says , idk why it's so stiff on my wheel with default settings. and the only comftrable way to not notice the Lock is almost no FF 

I know the G29 is no where near the settings of the G27. With the G27 I can turn the entire thing off, no resistance at all. I can set 50% resistance, 25%, 200%. The G27 setting system is way better IMO idk why Logitech changed it. With the G29 only way to do that will be to unplug your FFB motor power supply, it's either on or off. There really is no default resistance settings, but the game settings should automatically override the base settings and use input from the game. 

Look around in the Logitech settings for something called "Allow game to adjust settings" make sure that is ticked (G27 has it, not sure about the new system)

the Logitech profiler is garbage for the g29/920..i have the 920 and the wheel stiffness is different everytime i start the game..Logitech dropped the ball on this one..

Sounds like what it does with my DFGT, every time before i play a game i'll have to tick then untick the FF boxes in the controllers settings, hopefully this'll help, i know its not the G29 but it uses the same Logitech software

a3AOYww.png

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Typical Logitech thinking, maybe he could get into the settings using the "Game Controllers" on windows 8.1, i don't much about windows 8 if im honest as i went from 7 to 10, but his problem happens on my DFGT too, i mean logitech make great wheels but their software is a bit lacking to say the least. Hope OP gets it sorted though

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I have the same trouble, at first I didn't like the force feedback where it locks and feels tight so what I had to do was open Logitech application when you're in game just minimise it and then go back into it then goto settings to enable logitech wheel and it should feel slack and easy to turn. I like the forcefeed back now though so I play with it on but I still have to open logitech application for some reason maybe that is not what is wrong with yours but just throwing it out there.

13 hours ago, Cestrian said:

Sounds like what it does with my DFGT, every time before i play a game i'll have to tick then untick the FF boxes in the controllers settings, hopefully this'll help, i know its not the G29 but it uses the same Logitech software

a3AOYww.png

The Logitech G29 Has not these profiler. Is Has an auto-profiler.

Someone has already said that, but on Windows 8.1 if its like windows 10 surely OP should be able to go into the "Game Controllers" settings (left window on picture) and get into the properties and settings of the wheel.

76561197981245742.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived