Please made one server without 'NCZ'

CJ187 (Germany)

Hi there,

I want to ask, it is possible to made one EU server without easy delivery and remove the 'No Collision Zones' from all Trailer-Parks and industries?

Only for shops, fairys and garages the NCZ are needed.

Always i play realistic and wait for the other player to handle the trailer to the correct position.

And I hate it, if other players drive in my trailer and I can't see anything.

Yes I play all the time in the first view.

Please add one server for Hardcore simulation drivers...

Edited by CJ187 (Germany)

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?

Please follow the suggestion format.

A server without NCZ will not be added as all the trolls would go on that server and block all the companies. And can you imagine how long you would have to wait to drop your trailer in a busy city such as rotterdam or paris. Plus there would be people waiting outside the companies as there would be no place inside. Just a huge mess. -1 from me.

A server without NCZ would make so whenever you are to teleport to service, all trucks in that location will go flying. If you teleport to your Garage then the same thing will happen there. Places where it's likely for a player to just appear by teleportation or spawning in will just cause problems without NCZ.

There has to be atleast NCZ on Service stations, Delivery areas so the trailers don't go flying and the Garages.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

All of you have not read completely !

I ask to remove the NCZ from the companies.

Not from the port, the garages and services...

But this would be more conversation and more interactive.

Why must be everything arcade style?

Why not one server for player who want to drive with more characteristics.

The most drivers are typical assholes. can't wait, respect nothing and nobody.

Just test it

^ Which for the record has been edited by you 26 minutes ago :lol: So, we did read it you just changed it to make it seem like we didn't. You originally wanted a sever with no NCZ's what so ever

Point still stands, you have AFK players in the companies, with them being there you cannot drop off or pick up a load if they are in the way. Plus, only one player can still interact with the port icon. 

^^ Maybe give it a "test-drive" in EU#1 server, if possible? Low player base and most of them are already quite "hardcore", speed limiter and no cars allowed, so almost no trolls there (although knowing that there is a possible new "weapon of massive trolling" could attract some). Anyways, I have to agree with the OP about delivering cargoes, I usually wait until the current delivering player finishes and leaves the delivery spot free, but that can be a lot of time if people keeps entering and not waiting, or if the player decides to go AFK as soon as he gets the "Job Finished" message. I have to say that while leaving the usual NCZ untouched: repair stations, home companies and ferries/Eurotunnel as any player can spawn there by teleporting with F7, from the Manage your Company menu or simply by using the travel by ferry/train, I'd like to see this. Of course, it's unthinkable to put this on in EU#2, with all the aglomerations in certain places and all the disrespectful drivers there, but EU#1, the way it's working right now, can be an option. And of course, there should be a public and widespread announcement about the change or the amount of "bug reports" would be massive :lol:

thanks for your "pro test it" post

i just want to see if this is possible and player will use this feature with respect.

i always wait until the current delivering player finishes and leaves the delivery spot free too.

and when i finished my delivery i close the menue and park the truck on the side to let other player the chance too.

EU1 with SL is used in a light group of players.

there are not so huge traffic jam.

it is possible

trolls are everywhere. if i want to play without trolls, then i must play offline ^^

my edit in the 1st post was not to change the text, i correct only some wrong words.
my sellphone dont know some words and autocorrect some totaly wrong.

Sure, this idea could be tested, and they might just leave it like that on EU 1, but there would be no point to that on EU 1 because not much players even play on that server from what I see. And even if a player does chances are you'll have those players thinking they are in a NCZ because they are in a yard and they'll run right into you. 

I'm telling you, you will run into players who will just "AFK" in front of the drop of spot so you can't drop off your trailer just because they can sit there. 

^ Sure you could wait, but it might be a problem if you get a load and it spawns in the player which might cause damage to your load. Plus I said "AFK" there is ways to get around the AFK filter. You'll know if they are trying to get around the AFK filter but it's still possible. 

If this did get put in it would need to be in EU 1 since nobody really plays on it. But if your going to play on that sever you might as well play SP with a no traffic mod because you'll almost never run across other players. 

• Upvote 1

I wish there was a server like this just like it was when MP first came out to the public people would sit on the curb waiting in line to drop there trailers off and passing by tracks would pass cleanly but some of you probably wasn't around at that time. No collision is the #1 thing I miss when Mp was first released to the public. I also miss the long lines going into Europort. :(

Edited by SlideWayz3D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.