Ingame Mods(Police,Pilot)

TeemoCell

Yeah i send a feedback but i can't proof it. My upload speed is to slow to take a video. I saw already alot of player using his cars and a trailer. There was 3 Moderators on. I told them to bann him or tell him to stop but thay dont care.

Pilot guys are standing in the middle of a street and dont drive same for the gassation. 1 Moderators was there for around 30 mins. I had to wait 30 minutes until I could refuel. 

Sorry for my bad english.

5 minutes ago, TeemoCell said:

Yeah i send a feedback but i can't proof it. My upload speed is to slow to take a video. I saw already alot of player using his cars and a trailer. There was 3 Moderators on. I told them to bann him or tell him to stop but thay dont care.

Pilot guys are standing in the middle of a street and dont drive same for the gassation. 1 Moderators was there for around 30 mins. I had to wait 30 minutes until I could refuel. 

Sorry for my bad english.

Moderators can't Ban anyone ;) 

just admins.

try to solve the performance problems on your computer and record the people

then send report with a proof: https://truckersmp.com/reports

@TeemoCell  try to improve \ arrange your Internet performance issues so you can clearly record.

Edited by Shovali
add a word ;)

You need to use the report system to report players in-game. Also, admins get a lot of reports and they cannot get everywhere. That's why you need to record the rule breakers. Problem isn't admins breaking rules. I believe you mean players who use the pilot car and do convoy control with it inappropriately.

Edited by TruckBro

Ready to go!

If you see a police car in-game, that is an admin. A pilot car can be anyone, including you.

Forum moderators have no power in-game and have no specific vehicle available different from you.

If you want to complain about a staffmember, contact "[email protected]", if you want to report a pilot car breaking the rules, report them here.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 7 months later...

If you see a member of the IGA team breaking the rules in game, and wish to make a complaint regarding it, here is not the correct place to do so. You need to email [email protected] and include the relevant information and evidence.

In addition, if you see a pilot car breaking the rules, you should report them here - http://truckersmp.com/reports and include relevant video evidence.

Rejected.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.