ETS 2 MP wont start on Windows 10 32bit

ukpothead

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi:

Unfortunately we are not giving support fot 32 bits version.

Moved to Help.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

^^ He doesn't say when he did the upgrade or if he tried playing MP right after that. ATS was launched on Feb 2016, a bit later the MP client updated to support the new game and ETS2, only 64 bits because the official version of ATS works only in 64 bits systems. So MP could work fine in a Win8 32 bits... Before that date. Maybe the OP upgraded to Win 10 32 bits in Jan 2016 but hasn't tried playing MP until now.

Edited by FernandoCR

So i cleaned my pc , removed windows 10 32bit and installed windows 7 64bit everything was working fine i was trucking along on SP and MP , Then the steam sale happened i bought all of the dlc's available on Thursday 24th now ETS 2 SP + MP wont work. iv tried removing ETS 2 and reinstalled it same with the MP mod. I can login to MP but when it is in loading screen it wont fully load up (the wee bar) then it crashes. So i tried to create a new profile and it does the exact same thing in SP+MP so now ETS 2 wont run at all.....at this point im about to give up on it as everything i try nothing seems to be working, only option i see is another clean install of windows 8 64bit and see if that helps but i doubt it. 

@ukpothead not all DLC's are supported in multiplayer currently example the Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack

you must disable that one, because it's not supported in multiplayer 

can you make a screenshot of the DLC that you own ?

furthermore you can create a Ticket here https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

our support team will look into your problem, and try to solve it 

if you need further assistance please let us know