Speed Limit On EU 2 After Last Night???

SgtBreadStick

Question

Hi i am stuck at the speed limit on EU 2 with all limiters off it is the same as EU 1 with it's speed limiter making me go 37mph in Cities and 68mph out of them so i am really confused everyone else is going faster than me so after last night i think it broke my game to be honest so does this mean i have to reinstall it or what??? Because i am really confused. :wacko:

2c5iku.png

8 answers to this question

Heyo

You can try to take a new job and see if it still limits you.

If it does then try an external contract and after that try to drive without a trailer.

If that doesn't work either then you can try to activate the speed limiters on both the game and server and disabling them after driving forward a bit.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Hello.

Make sur of you have disabled speed limited in :

• Tab menu => Settings

• Games settings.

Or, if you have disabled this, make sure of it's not WOTR trailer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you haven't got a WOT External contract. If you have, this will limit you to 90km/h.

Also, make sure you have the Speed Limiter turned off in both the Game Settings (Options > Truck Limiter) and in the multiplayer settings (Tab > Game settings > Speed limiter).

Hope this helps.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.