To much Slots

inkflow

Hey guys,

Suggestion Description There are too much slots on EU1

Suggestion Name I would be really glad if you guys could decrease the Server Slots to 3000.

Why?

It's very buggy - Every player is bugging and glitching around (in the ground) and it makes not much fun to play like this  :(

Especially in Rotterdam! 

I don't know if I am the only one with this problem, but I hope it will be fixed soon.

Any example images I dont have any Screenshots.

Why should it be added? If you would fix it, the game would make much more fun than now :)

Ty 

Brownie 

• Upvote 1

Logo18-wide_transparent_web.png

Developers need to find solution to graphical lag as well... May be Low-poly models forced on other trucks or ability to disable all extensions and additional lights of other trucks? I don't know they know what is possible and what is not... 

It is not server lag but too much info coming to our clients, rising ping spikes to hell and back...  

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

+1 I also think its too bad that 2-3 servers #eu 2 and #us are empty until #eu1 is full. yes i know the settings are different but what i am trying to say is that it would be much better with 2 servers with 1500 players instead of 1 with 3000 

think it would be better for the community too 

It's not the graphical part that is the problem, the problem is that the game engine exceeds its limits whith 80 or 90 people in one region.

I tried to turn down the details, but got only a speed up of 2 or 3 frames (and I was still below 10 fps) e.g. in Rotterdam

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

It's not the graphical part that is the problem, the problem is that the game engine exceeds its limits whith 80 or 90 people in one region.

I tried to turn down the details, but got only a speed up of 2 or 3 frames (and I was still below 10 fps) e.g. in Rotterdam

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Actually FPS is the graphical part. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Graphic engine is being fed info from other parts of the game.

So what he actually meant is that the graphic engine is getting laggy input.

Right. That's what I meant.

Agreed, +1.

I think admins are trying the search the best ammount of slots for this server till they can hold a new and better one, and yep, 3000 or at least 3500 (max) should do imo. Yesterday I played with about 2800 drivers in it and it went well, then some hours later it was all about lag and bugs with more than 3600.

lkRjRkb.png

I agree,

I prefer waiting 1 hour to get a ticket to join the game than playing with laggers who are bumping the floor with their trucks ...

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

• 2 weeks later...