Euro Truck Simulator 2-Double Trailer Test Drive

konfig0

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perks of being a Mod?  :P

You can add more than 2 trailers right? Add 5 try that. who cares if it works with out the dlc or not i want to see that lol...

And can you mix and match the trailers or no?

Yes :D

Nope, only 2.

Nope, when pressing F7 there will be a duplicate of the trailer you took.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

MP is technically modifying the game code (like every other mod :P) They just have cracked the code on articular points that any other modder could not.

Dont know, parking is a bit impossible but you can see this in episode 2 that will be released tomorrow.

Ok, looking forward to it :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

MP is technically modifying the game code (like every other mod :P) They just have cracked the code on articular points that any other modder could not.

Because MP technically is not mod, it is the software that is installed and must accept terms of use.

Mods are placed on the mod folder and activated in the game without accepting any terms of use.

@TruCkDr1V3r > also looking forward to it :)

Happy Trucking !  -> and we need to understand inexperienced drivers !

Actually your not correct there if the modder has terms they usually post it with the page or in side the compressed file the scs comes in (usually the ReadMe Files It could also say Terms Of Use etc)

Mostly tho Modders will have no terms or very lax ones. Only reason why the MP Mod has terms is because a lot like the Smart Phone Display App thingy it runs 3rd party software to work.

MP Manipulates the game by removing the cars and permitting players, places speed limits or in the case of EU#2 no collision zone threw out the map. Thats why its classified as a mod. The Phone App is a mod (yet you place the DLL somewhere other than the mod folder) because it takes data and displays it in ways the game did not natively support ;)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Because MP technically is not mod, it is the software that is installed and must accept terms of use.

Mods are placed on the mod folder and activated in the game without accepting any terms of use.

@TruCkDr1V3r > also looking forward to it :)

Thank you, I am happy I could record before EU3 went offline..

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Actually your not correct there if the modder has terms they usually post it with the page or in side the compressed file the scs comes in (usually the ReadMe Files It could also say Terms Of Use etc)

Thanks for the info ...

Happy Trucking !  -> and we need to understand inexperienced drivers !

Dont know, parking is a bit impossible but you can see this in episode 2 that will be released tomorrow.

I quite like the challenge of parking up. the last game I saw double trailers is was SCS's 18 wheels of Steel -- Haulin', and it wasn't overly impressive graphics-wise or physics-wise as compared to what it could be with what is coming up... I can't wait to give it a go!!

Try that 80t trailer from the MP trailer unlocker mod

How about a pair of 125 tonne trailers? ;)

I tried this mod too. It was so much fun. Braking was a "little" difficult as me and KacaKTV got to experience.

I told KacakTV too, now time to translate:

"Even people who are experienced drivers like you screwed it, please tell developers to add 'comment' on the code and burry it deep"

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Archived