Saw this dude having beacons in TMP

TwanBlack

Question

So, I just saw this dude with his Scania truck in TruckersMP. His truck has led beacons in it's grill. I didn't know that was possible and I can't find any topic online nor on the forums about that.

Could someone clarify how I can add these beacons

I was recording at the moment but I closed my game without saving the vid lol..

13 answers to this question

^ To activate the mod, do the customization in singleplayer first, then head over to MP.

The "compability" in the mod means that the stuff you do with it doesn't disappear in multiplayer.

And to answer your question, I'm not excactly sure about that, since the lights is a standard SCS edition. But you shouldn't worry too much about that, since alot of people do already have the DLC ;)

No, people who don´t have the DLC will not see the parts of your scania that are from the DLC. They will just see empty space.

• Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

^^^^^ Why so many members have all these beacons and spotlights on front of there trucks,puzzles me,as to me they look ridiculous 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png