Players have to pay your money for ramming into your truck!

amaan145

Suggestion Name: Pay a fine for hitting someone else's truck

Suggestion Detail: When you are hit by another trucker, the game automatically deducts the amount of euros of damage from that players account. If the player has done a lot of damage (70% or more) this would result in a BAN or KICK.

Any Example Images?: Yes , sorry for my poor paint skills :/

post-14932-0-20600700-1420295478_thumb.p 

Why should it be added?: You have no idea how annoying it is when a player rams into the side of your truck; it gets really damaged and destroyed. Your trailer is wrecked, your truck is wrecked. And at the end the player just drives away, like it never happened. The moderators cannot do anything as they didn't see it. It does get really devastating and when you haven't got enough money, your screwed.

With this method in place, this should reduce the amount of "rammers" who do this for fun, I know people may mention 'Yes but they can just use Cheat Engine and get the money back' However, if a player rams into you and your truck is pretty much wrecked, that player will get banned for life; until further notice. Furthermore, if the player has given you slight damage ; i.e. 10% or less. You have a choice if that player should give you the money for not (this works great if your friend accidentally hits you, you can call it off)

Overall, this would be a nice addition to ETS2 multi player as this brings back a feature from single player. Hopefully this can get implemented into the game.

• Upvote 5

Quick save is more dangerous than those rammers, 'cause atleast u can see 'em comin' to ya while most of auto savers are popin' up in mid of the road suddenly. If atleast they could auto save at a safe spot, i personaly auto save on the right lane outside road atleast when i spawn i'm sure i wont pop up on someone or w/e but few do that.

And +1 for the suggestion 

76561198160986596.png

I would do this, I've had rammers who have destroyed my trailer completely so I didn't even get paid at the end of the trip. One cases made me bankrupt so I had to take out a loan. These things are a pain, and there needs to be some sort of punishment that happens immediately after a ram. Not just waiting for weeks till an admin sorts it out.

No load is too big or too small for Truck Express LTD.

Just had 2 guys ram me, one of them did it twice (yes, he actually followed me around until I was turning into a corner and he could eventually catch up again, being trailer-less he obviously had better acceleration and used that quite well)

Also, I'd really love if a server without admins would automatically become a freeroaming server.

Sucks to see that your reports vanish in the metaphorical "suggestion box" (imagine an image of a trash bin here) when you just had to fork out well over 50,000€ to fix the aftermath of some poor soul's boredom.

• Upvote 2

Scania Trucker coming your way!

Also, I'd really love if a server without admins would automatically become a freeroaming server.

[...]

to fork out well over 50,000€ to fix the aftermath of some poor soul's boredom.

1. Good suggestion!

2. Just load an autosave or better quciksave from time to time on the hard shoulder

Ea2GOtu.png

Add this to your signature!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ea2GOtu.png[/img]

It would be a nice feature for when the in game economy is in place.I do really like both of Glassed Silvers ideas though

Timmy.png

Just had 2 guys ram me, one of them did it twice (yes, he actually followed me around until I was turning into a corner and he could eventually catch up again, being trailer-less he obviously had better acceleration and used that quite well)

Sucks to see that your reports vanish in the metaphorical "suggestion box" (imagine an image of a trash bin here) when you just had to fork out well over 50,000€ to fix the aftermath of some poor soul's boredom.

i agree exactly as i always end up reporting at least once every hour and my reports just dissapear and today i ahd sombody telling everyone to report me when i was being ammed and blocked by another user who said that i rammed then wehn they had cut me up inflicting damage. 

eiather that or no damage when other player hit you if the damage is over 5%

• Upvote 1

If 2 trucks hit each other, who will get the ticket? it will be hard to program such a feature

One could try to save all raw data (positions of trucks, speeds, previous route of 1-2km, signals used and maybe any text in chat from those two truckers) to later on find out after it happened who to blame.

Maybe also data like connection latency (ping) and server load (so any possible desync reason that can be captured server-side).

It's pretty much what insurance companies and police do in the real world.

Scania Trucker coming your way!

Suggestion Name: Pay a fine for hitting someone else's truck

Suggestion Detail: When you are hit by another trucker, the game automatically deducts the amount of euros of damage from that players account. If the player has done a lot of damage (70% or more) this would result in a BAN or KICK.

Any Example Images?: Yes , sorry for my poor paint skills :/

attachicon.giframming.png

Why should it be added?: You have no idea how annoying it is when a player rams into the side of your truck; it gets really damaged and destroyed. Your trailer is wrecked, your truck is wrecked. And at the end the player just drives away, like it never happened. The moderators cannot do anything as they didn't see it. It does get really devastating and when you haven't got enough money, your screwed.

With this method in place, this should reduce the amount of "rammers" who do this for fun, I know people may mention 'Yes but they can just use Cheat Engine and get the money back' However, if a player rams into you and your truck is pretty much wrecked, that player will get banned for life; until further notice. Furthermore, if the player has given you slight damage ; i.e. 10% or less. You have a choice if that player should give you the money for not (this works great if your friend accidentally hits you, you can call it off)

Overall, this would be a nice addition to ETS2 multi player as this brings back a feature from single player. Hopefully this can get implemented into the game.

You don't know who hit you 

uJlCBXY.jpg

Thanks to,

TruCkDr1v3rS

• 3 months later...