[SCS Blog] Do you ever abandon World of Trucks contracts?

SCS Blog

I've never abandoned one, but I don't take very many either.  I would probably take them every time if the speed limit was 75 MPH rather than 65.  Heck, even if it was raised to 70 MPH I'd take a lot more of them.  As was said before, going well under the speed limit online invites trolls and accidents, and I'd much rather play online than in SP.

12 hours ago, Mr Panda said:

i wonder if SCS ever reads our comments

No we do not read it - we gather them in the box called dreams of the community and it is never opened again. :D

But for real yes we read forums - i think i'm the only one person here reading comments on mp forum so better simply add @RootKiller to your post so i will get notification that there is something you want to improve :) however most of the ideas people write here or on our companys forum are already on our mysterious wishlist.

I try to never abandon contract, because of lost of good points ....

I love speed limit because you are always much slower then other players (EU2)

I abandon contract only when my truck and trailer are over 90% because of some troll and my last save is at the beggining of contract ...

Yurp, the main reason I abandon my contract is because of the trollers and rammers, although lately I've tried to finish even those loads which have been damaged badly. I wish there was somekind of option where you can limit the damage you get. Something like 25% of damage is max on the load or something. This should only be in MP though or only available to external contracts. But.. it is a dream to never come true.

I only abandon them when I get rammed. #toughlife 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived