Just a word of thanks

RogerDodger

Welcome to the game and the forums. I'm glad you had a good gaming experience and hope it keeps that way. Advise: Get yourself some video recording software, as nVidia Shadowplay, OBS, FRAPS, whatever, and have it always ready when you're on the roads, there's a lot of people driving crazy or simply trolling and video is the best way to ensure your reports will lead to make those people dissapear.

On 6/14/2016 at 6:54 AM, RogerDodger said:

Thanks for the tip. I do have FRAPS and will start loading it when I drive. I came over to ATS from years of driving ETS2. I have to say that TruckersMP gives this game's already high immersion level an even higher one.

Since you have FRAPS I'd use something like OBS instead. Not sure if your system doesn't lag but when I use FRAPS my system will lag. I started to use OBS and it doesn't lag also gives a smaller file size. 

There are a couple of you's on there. I added the one that I think is you since it shows FSX and ATS as games played.

14 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

Since you have FRAPS I'd use something like OBS instead. Not sure if your system doesn't lag but when I use FRAPS my system will lag. I started to use OBS and it doesn't lag also gives a smaller file size. 

It does lag with FRAPS and I get kicked off. I have shadowplay but haven't tried it yet. I'll check out OBS if I have no luck with shadowplay. Thanks for the tip.

^ Recording equipment is great to blow off some steam by reporting those who make your game experience less fun. Though it's good to remember that you shouldn't let your mood be influenced by these people too much. There will always be trolls and bad drivers but that's in no way an excuse to not have fun while playing this game yourself. ;) 

It's honestly good to see a bit more positivity in General Discussion, we need more of that. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived