No Real Time included

Da Seppl

Suggestion Name: No more real time included in mp 
Suggestion Description:I always have the problem that i have to turn my pc off while doing a delivery and if i have to go to sleep i turn my computer off. On the next afternoon i then go online and the first thing I recognize is that the delivery time is over. I hate this feature. It is a simulator but the current delivery has not to continue while you arent even ONLINE on steam!
In the real world you have real time too but you dont close something like steam.

Any example images:No 

Why should it be added?:You have to drive all in one and if I drive too long distances when i have to stand up early in the next morning then I have to go.I know that its realistic but it doesnt need to be in a video game. I havent even the chance to finish my delivery until I got time to play.

Please dont tell me grammar mistakes and i hope you like my suggestion! Good bye!

Edited by fandi12345

You just oversleep your delivery. I think that is so real. Nobody will wait for you in particular recipient .... Its more realistic that you think !

If you miss you delivery time you recipient will angry and dont pay to you ... i think thats real

• Upvote 2

-1 MP cant really add actual real time, especially as it would cause the bug of the "no jobs" problem to be much much worse.

Besides, its more realistic that if you "stop" for longer than the time you have left on your trip, well youre employer isn't going to be happy.

Best solution: either make time to play MP or take shorter trips that can fit within your playing time.

^^ Exactly. In SP, time stops when you close the game, in MP, time is set by the servers and it keeps running so every online players are in sync. The only solutions have been mentioned already, pick only jobs that you know you'll be able to finish before you have to turn your PC off. It's not so difficult, if you've been playing for a while, you know how long it takes to make a 1000 Km job or a 200 Km job, plan your playtime keeping that in mind and you'll have no problems. And keep in mind also that ingame time is not like real time, it runs much faster, 1 hour ingame time is like 6 minutes real time. You close the game, come back one hour later and ingame time has ran 10 hours. That's why you should only close the game while in a job for a very short break... or risk being late for that job. -1 from me.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

As above. Additionally, this is a simulator which means the time cannot run as slowly as it does in real life. Maybe, the economic system will bring a feature with which you can pause your jobs for a longer time. However, as of now, there is no way around this. Also, you literally did not suggest anything since you merely pointed out what happens when you play.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.