ATS - Scrap EU#1?

Lee1206

Suggestion Name: Remove an ATS server
Suggestion Description: Remove either ATS or ETS2 MP.

Any example imageshttp://truckersmp.com/en_US/status I believe a link will be more useful...

Why should it be added?: Ok, ATSMP is dead. I have experience in hosting servers and now it is a costly process. I believe that it is a waste of money to host two ATS servers, when you could have one more heavily populated one. I suggest removing EU#2, and taking the speed limiter off EU#1. It would save TruckersMP a lot of money, that could be invested in other places and used more productively.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

True, but when a new DLC for ATS is released (Arizona, new trucks or whatever), people would overload the only server left and start asking to add more servers... Right now there are few people in ATSMP because the map is so small that most of us have already discovered 100% of the roads and driven every possible cargoes to and from every possible companies. I keep playing, but not by far as much as I used to, and I know from experience that when any new content is added to the game, the servers' load will increase a lot. So, -1 from me.

• Upvote 2

-1, having 2 servers allows us to choose whether to have a limiter on our speed or to go nuts on the unlimited server, EU1 is our limited server, where the sane and the legit will go when they wish to drive legit, EU2 is for people who want to muck around and not take things so seriously.

Besides, with DLCs and updates, the servers will always fluctuate in numbers, you can say oh, lets get rid of the servers that have no one on them, but when DLCs and updates come and the only remaining server is bursting at the seams, then youll want that server back asap.

Maybe TEMPORARILY change it to an EU#3 server for ETS? With no speed limiter so another EU#2. Because as you can see EU2 is heeving!

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

1 hour ago, HET | Lee1206 said:

Maybe TEMPORARILY change it to an EU#3 server for ETS? With no speed limiter so another EU#2. Because as you can see EU2 is heeving!

First off, theres already an EU3 server for ETS2MP,

second, you were also stating about ATS, ATS only has 2 servers and both are silent.

Thirdly, the numbers on EU2 will reduce as the novelty of the cars wears off and people go back to their daily driver.

• 2 years later...

There are no plans to get rid of the European server for American Truck Simulator. Other than that, there are only two servers anyway.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.