Quinten462

'You cannot do that. Firstly stop your truck.'

Mod Version: Version  0.2.0.9.1
Controllers Used: xBox 360 Controller
Description of Issue: When you press G while driving, it says You cannot do that, firstly stop your Truck, instead of car.
Screenshots / Videos: None

Edited by Quinten462
didn't read the Bug Report Format - Must be followed. thread.

While your vehicle is moving you can't do actions like you can in Single Player.  All you have to do to solve this issue is to Stop your truck and then perform the action you wish to do!

• Upvote 1

He didn't mean that, He meant that the error still says the word truck, even though cars were added.

This won't be changed/added, as the majority of it is a truck sim game, and the cars were just added as an add on. For example, it wouldn't make sense for it to say "You cannot do that. Firstly stop your car." if you're driving a truck.

Guest Tom Howard
On 03/05/2016 at 6:52 PM, -Dan- said:

Game is not designed to have drivable cars,engine still sees cars as trucks

That message doesn't come from the game engine, it comes from the MP mod itself.

I don't think it's very much a big deal, but I suppose it could be changed to Vehicle as mentioned above.

^ You can see the word "truck" being used in SP aswell,and it will stay truck when using a car mod aswell

Game is designed with trucks,cars are non-existent as a driveable unit

And I don`t think it should be changed to vehicle,you go at a Scania dealer to get trucks,who would refer to trucks as vehicles?

Just a wild opinion

This shouldnt be changed as this is a TRUCK simulator and cars are a treat/add on extra, so i doubt this would be changed. Can alway be suggested though.

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived