Autopark

TheSim

This has been suggested several times, and been Rejected by CM's. Please use the search function before you suggest :P

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Actually you can still get flying trucks :D

Park in a safe spot tab out with trucks around wait for ten seconds and profit, flying trucks :lol:

The reason why they disabled it is because you not only teleport (occasional bug makes players fly or fall), but in order to do auto park you have to block the entrance for a few seconds and can destroy someone's attempt at parking by blocking their view once teleported.

I think auto park still works in atsmp but I don't use it :P

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^yeah, in ATSMP you can use Autopark if you have that option enabled in the game settings, personally I don't bother with Autopark at all, I prefer the advanced parking options because is the only wa you are able to learn how to park a truck and trailer is by attempting it, failing and learning from those mistakes, although Autopark would help for people who are on a short time scale etc in ETS2MP or such, it brings more problems than its worth and people just wont learn the basics of parking a truck and trailer, hell, when I first started playing ETS2 I sucked at parking, now I can practically do it with my eyes shut because of all the years of practice and learning from my mistakes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.