Sorting out admins

_Pingu_

Suggestion Name: Sort out admins into groups 
Suggestion Description:Sort out admins into groups for example a select few moderate the game,a select few moderate bans and ban appeal 

Any example images:N/A

Why should it be added?: This should be added becuase so far admins do everything bans/appeals/moderating and its not very efficient becuase i reported 2 players 4 days ago and still nothing is done im woried that it will take so long to respond that when the 14 day limit comes they will forget about it  

signbot (1).gif

I can see where you're aiming with this point but the support team do bug issues viewing, and other team members do the rest in terms of in-game bans and ban appeals. I would kind of like this but it currently wouldn't make much sense. How about splitting them partly into ETS2 Admins and ATS Admins?  That most likely won't work too. :( I would quite like this in a way but meh :wacko:

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

9 minutes ago, danielcross2 said:

i reported 2 players 4 days ago and still nothing is done im woried that it will take so long to respond that when the 14 day limit comes they will forget about it  

Be patient about reports. Admins get flooded with about 300 reports a day or something.

Just did a quick search, and your 2 reports were submitted yesterday...

As said before, please have some patience, we'll get to them.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I personally think we should have part time admins that come on at peak times of the week (For example, 4pm to 10pm UTC, and weekends) so that if there's a problem then it can be dealt with much quicker as sometimes admins aren't always online in game, but outside of he times given then they can't use the /login command. So these part time admins could be Moderators or Support members for example.

Then again, my current solution seems to be working at the moment (PM @scarface0359 :P)

Rosters in my opinion cannot work because there is no moment I can guarantee to be online, life's too complicated to give even general availability.  

And it's been discussed many times before. We would make a schedule ourselves if it was possible don't you think.  

But to answer your question, here's the list of everyone and their function : http://truckersmp.com/en_US/team

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.