Any rumours on what truck is next?

CornelliousTV

^

I'm with Jdwarfer on this one. I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe it's a so ugly it looks nice sort of thing. And I'm not sure on "ugliest".

gm-futurliner.2000x1333.May-30-2014_11.2

On topic, the Peterbilt 389 is definitely next up on the list. After that it depends on when SCS get the licenses, but I think the Volvo VNL is most finished of the unreleased trucks.

I'm hoping for the Volvo coming soon. As previously mentioned, there definitely needs to be more variety. The VNL series looks pretty awesome, I'd buy one if it were to come to the game soon :D 

VNLFamilyShot_Hero.jpg

I already have both Kenworths, not too sure about the Peterbilt but I'd love to see this Volvo in the game!

I'm hoping for the Volvo coming soon. As previously mentioned, there definitely needs to be more variety. The VNL series looks pretty awesome, I'd buy one if it were to come to the game soon :D

VNLFamilyShot_Hero.jpg

I already have both Kenworths, not too sure about the Peterbilt but I'd love to see this Volvo in the game!

That is what i'm hoping for aswell. As there was a Volvo in one of the teaser pictures. I wonder why they didn't bring it out with the other trucks.

That is what i'm hoping for aswell. As there was a Volvo in one of the teaser pictures. I wonder why they didn't bring it out with the other trucks.

The reason for it not being there is probably the same reason for the problems with the first trucks released - licensing. Hopefully they get licensed quickly because I'd love to see it in the game!

Well, hopefully.  Mack is owned by Volvo.

Well, the more you know! Thanks Blackspots. Hopefully they get Volvo licensed and that would bring the VNL and a gateway for Mack to be released later.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived