ATSMP questions

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Just wondering because AI is going to get removed

how will the police car thing be done?

because they drive around and give you fines for speeding and if you speed, they flash there lights and sirens

and on the weigh bridges, they drive behind you and tell you to pull over to get weighed 

How will the MP deal with it?

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

It will probably just be disabled as it's part of AI.

I think only mwl can give you the best answer.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

what? Thats not how weighing works in america at all.......

How it actually works is a weigh station if it's open will require all trucks to exit at the station and the trucks will either be given a weigh signal, which means they have to go to the scales to be weighed. They could also give trucks a bypass signal, which legally allows them to bypass the weigh station without being weighed.

Cops don't pull people over to be weighed (unless they illegally passed the weigh station)

well when squirrel went to the weigh station

i swear he said a cop car drives past and it comes up saying you have to go

but i dunno

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived