how to take charge equal to my friend ?

NL-LOG.BR  Daniel

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to the help section! :D I'll guide you into using ets2sync.com.

1. Make sure economy reset is turned off (config.cfg, g_force_economy_reset 0) and that the save game type is 2 or 3.

2. Save your game.

3. Exit ETS2 and go to ets2sync.com

4. Make sure you know what DLCs you have, and check the check boxes.

5. Upload your save game, which will be in:

C:\Users\username\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\Most Recent Profile\saves\

Don't select an auto save, select the most recent one that doesn't say autosave.

6. Upload your game.sii, then download the synced game.sii to replace the one you uploaded.

7. Open ETS2 and make sure you load the save game you synced.

8. Quit ETS2 and open ETS2MP. Everything should be done!

Make sure your friend does the same thing, otherwise it won't make a difference. Happy Trucking! :)

Or you can both take an external contract/ World of Trucks contract, be sure to not accept any contract before both have the contract list opened on the website. one negative point is that you cannot jump to different garages to start a contract from there, the website does not allow/recognize this! oh and your speed will be limited to 90km/h regardless of your settings and server.

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests