/servers command

Jamie69

Suggestion name: Add a /server command on the in game chat

Description: To be able to see how many people are on ALL servers without going on the forums or kat pw chat.

Any example/images: n/a

Why should It be added?: so we can see how many people are on the servers when in game.

Edited by Boyceyisalegend

Hmmm not a bad idea......

However, you could just tab out and look at this - https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

Or even this - https://stats.ets2mp.com/

• Upvote 1

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

I don't really see the point in this. Like, why do you need to know how many players are on EU1, 2, 3 etc... if you really want to finds out how many, like Lewisjm said, tab out, and look at the several sites available for you to use. Sorry, but its a -1 from me.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Well because I'm on laptop I have only one screen and when I want to check things like that I use the Steam overlay to have the In-game internet browser. To me -1

• 1 year later...

TruckersMP is not going to add further commands to the in-game chat which are not necessary at all. Such a function already exists for the current server you are playing on by typing /p and pressing Enter. It cannot be too hard to open the in-game browser via the Steam overlay in order to get the player count of another server. Also, you could listen to TFM as they usually read out the current numbers of players. In addition to that, why would you even want to know the number of current players across the other server? Either way, such useless commands will not be added as of now.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.