The Heavy Load

Ledbus

Suggestion Name: Oversize Load Mod.

Suggestion Description: Big trailers, Adds an complete new challenge to the game. Driving one of these with your friends and random people. would add the challenge of a true Truck Diver

Any example images: obr2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Why should it be added?: I think, driving those big things online, would be awesome. And it would add the challenge every truck driver would like.

^_^  Here you are! Try this link: http://mods.ets2mptr.com/

And try to edit your post please ;)  let me assist you:

Suggestion Name: Oversize Load Mod.

Suggestion Description: (Self Explanatory)

Any example images:

Why should it be added?: I think, driving those big things online, would be awesome.

Hope this helps! GL & HF! :lol:

Hey, Thank You. I now edited and made it correct. I hope they accept it :D

Would be awesome driving those.

• Upvote 1

Actually this is bad idea, we all know there will be alot of trolls blocking the roads also many new players will get problems in the beginning.

If the ets2mp team manages to get the physics working in the future somehow then this might be implemented, but as for now nobody knows if its going to work or not.

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

-1 No, No, No this will be chaos in busy areas also it's massive and those mods don't have rear steering axels.

When I used this exact mod in single player there was many problems.

1. Tolls my trailer got stuck in the barrier

2. To long for junctions and you have to know signs down

3. Took to long

4. Didn't have rear steering so moving around was a lot harder

5. Coming into cities had to go on opposite side of roads to get the trailer to come with me and also I had to use free cam to teleport places I couldn't get to

Huge -1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually this is bad idea, we all know there will be alot of trolls blocking the roads also many new players will get problems in the beginning.

If the ets2mp team manages to get the physics working in the future somehow then this might be implemented, but as for now nobody knows if its going to work or not.

When did double trailers come to ets?? [emoji27][emoji32][emoji33]

-1 No, No, No this will be chaos in busy areas also it's massive and those mods don't have rear steering axels.

When I used this exact mod in single player there was many problems.

1. Tolls my trailer got stuck in the barrier

2. To long for junctions and you have to know signs down

3. Took to long

4. Didn't have rear steering so moving around was a lot harder

5. Coming into cities had to go on opposite side of roads to get the trailer to come with me and also I had to use free cam to teleport places I couldn't get to

Huge -1

I do agree with your points. If let's say hey could make the trailers have rear steering and smaller. It could maybe.

But yea. After playing a bit in singleplayer with it. I remembered how hard they actualy are.

When did double trailers come to ets?? [emoji27][emoji32][emoji33]

They were planned to be released with then upcoming Scandinavia DLC, but SCS did physics changes and completely broke the mod

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

^ If we´re talking about the real Road Trains then we should go find the Aussies guys, they have the longest trains I´ve ever seen (in videos lol). Staying with the topic... I wish I could see more variation in trailer heigh or weight to really need the beacons but honestly, 70% of the players in MP dont know how to turn a single trailer, I dont wanna imagine what would happen with that mod  :ph34r:

lkRjRkb.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.