About World of Trucks

KurdiStaN

If you own garages in several cities, you can relocate to whichever you want. The only way I can think of, if you don't, is to make some money (cheat-engine or savegame editing are allowed to make easy money), go into SP, teleport to the city of your choice, buy the garage there and then relocate yourself to that city.

Go to "Company Manager", there you click on "Driver Manager". If you don't have any hired drivers, there will be only your name, select it and on the left side, you'll see details and a "Relocate" button. Hit that and you'll see the map with all your garages, select Stockholm and then a free slot to make that your new "home city".

EDIT: I make it that you own a garage in Stockholm, otherwise you'll need to buy it first.

EDIT2: OOOOPS, Sorry... I was telling how to relocate in-game, didn't notice you were asking about "Job market" in World of Trucks. My mistake.

If you take a WoTr job, you can start it by selecting External Contracts in game menu. The game teleport you to right location (of start trip or if you drove before, to last position before pausing trip). No problem if you in city X and have External Job from city Y - you will be teleported like in quick job.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

some said it has forced speed limiter on it ? so you cannot take it of ? can someone confirm that ?

Yeah currently when doing a WoT contract, the speed limiter is enforced and you cannot turn it off.

Might just be for testing's sake though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived