Sign in to follow this  
mwl4

0.1.2 R2 Alpha

Thanks for the update guys! I assume If you downloaded the Winter Mod in the last update you can uncheck the box for it in this update? Also can some one help me with a problem? I can't get my login details to save even with the remember box checked. Thanks again :)

Edit: Sorry for double post :(

Thanks for the update guys! I assume If you downloaded the Winter Mod in the last update you can uncheck the box for it in this update? Also can some one help me with a problem? I can't get my login details to save even with the remember box checked. Thanks again :)

Thanks for the update guys! Keep up the great work!

it says Download FAILED The operation timed out Check your connection then press retry oh oh oh :( I guess its too mutch for server :( 

Thanks for the update, im not in home right now but i guess that now we have a command line in the launcher again? that would be awesome.

Where is the downloaded wintermod gone? i mean witch drive C or the game folder? + next time please say in the updater if i do not need to install (again) the e.g. wintermod...  i saw there is new client, maybe with update to the winter mod... :unsure:  then i see in here: no, and i dont want to mess with it by stopping the download...