New forum rule

Suggestion Name: New Forum Rule

Suggestion Description: A new rule so people don't copy profiles designs (not name)
Any example images:

a78e2dde77219cd051a3d9cf11465480.png

Why should it be added?: It's happened twice and it's annoying

Also this seems relevant 

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

^You mean impersonating someone's account is stupid reason? Well, I'd say posting useless stuff is as equally stupid, so Sami, Stilldre and Wapsie: Don't post if you ain't gong to add something useful please.

Anyway, back to topic: Krav(the real one who tends to flood me @ steam)As LeedsLad said, its your own fault - stop changing your name every month and it won't happen, besides impersonating Players may not be clearly forbidden by the rules, but that doesn't mean its not punishable

• Upvote 2

LeedsLad said, its your own fault - stop changing your name every month and it won't happen, besides impersonating Players may not be clearly forbidden by the rules, but that doesn't mean its not punishable

Suggestion Description: A new rule so people don't copy profiles designs (not name)

please read...

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

@firestarter : your own personal stalker just haven't found you yet?? :P

@op : well, if it's a problem, i'd say talk to the clarkiator about it

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 years later...

The following rule should cover that part.

§1.5 Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind

[...]

Impersonating other users, political figures, Moderators or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you speak, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your game tag.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.