The REPORT Command

Nace888

I think it's a good idea don't get me wrong, but it's an easy system at the moment, it sounds like you guys are too lazy to click. XDD

-Thanks, Sami

It's not about lazyness... The new reporting system is not working correct in some scenarios. When you meet a speedhacker for example, i won't have a chance to open the tab menu and click his name before he's gone. Also as Mr.Harv says it's not really optimal to slam the breaks and get up a TAB menu blocking your sight. 

And that's one of my main issues when I'm driving... I've set myself a way to steer while typing, but it's crazy that I RIGHT NOW have to

-Slam on the brakes

-pull to the shoulder

-put on 4ways (should be in there automatically somewhere)

-hit tab

-right click

-click the name

-click report

-click the reason

-click submit...

When in reality, it comes out almost like this...

---Driver hits/rams/speed hacks on you

-Slam on the brakes

-pull to the shoulder

---Driver's about 100m away now

-put on 4ways (should be in there automatically somewhere)

-hit tab

-right click

---Driver's approaching 300m roughly

-click the name

-click report

-click the reason

---Driver is now out of tab menu

-click submit...

**You can't report them cuz they're not in tab...

The new system is quite convenient for both players and administrators. Enter the command /pinfo much faster and easier than to enter a command complaints.

In addition, you can open a chat and click the arrow up - automatically insert past teams, you only need to replace ID.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Then why do I have to do the aforementioned process of stopping and doing all that extra stuff to report?

Edit: to me, that's NOT convenient...

That's just like (late I know) I'd like to see where we can have a person reported more than once.... When someone reports, then I report but can't cuz they've already been reported, it's kinda irritating...

Just the other night there was a major issue with a dude, who ended up causing so much trouble with a convoy, that we all ended up ending where we were... That was after being rammed by the dude, and he was gone...

Sorry for the multi post, but I really think this would be beneficial to update this... i know that my friends and I drive with keyboard and mouse, and that issues we've had recently end up gone or ignored because we can't report them.

• 1 month later...
On 26 October 2015 at 9:14 PM, Clarkinator said:

This system was removed in place of the current system since the old system allowed users to report users that were the other side of the map and were clearly nowhere ever near the incident at the time that it took place.

But wouldn't an IGA ban them for a false report?

EDIT: 10/4/16- Just noticed I bumped the thread after about 2 months :D

• 1 year later...

TruckersMP recently released a new, improved report system which will not be replaced again by that command as it would be not practical at all. Also, claiming reports would then once again take forever and would just slow down the work of in-game admins.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.