steam issue

Simulator Experiencer

Well...not as far as I'm aware, clicking the little arrow beside their name shows all their previous names, any like "Itroll4aliving" might be abit o_O

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

yea  but the guy who i reported   and he was  perm ban and  he said  he has another account  but  he wouldn't tell me  at all and  told me  get a  life  now  as we all know  yea maybe as a member  we are not admin right  but  i still report  no matter how long  it takes  i m trying to help admins   and other users  on the road   and that user kept  pm me  with  bad language  i just think that  ets2 should be  more  expensive  on steam  that what  i think   because  i feel like we  have steam trolls   and they got different account names ect 

76561198098873827.png

Well...not as far as I'm aware, clicking the little arrow beside their name shows all their previous names, any like "Itroll4aliving" might be abit o_O

but  you are not  understanding  i mean like  they have a new steam account  and  they bought ets2 again and reset ets2mp mod  ect  if that makes scene  

76561198098873827.png

Usually that's considered as "ban evading" and is also a reason to be banned again. It has happened in the past, someone got perm banned, created a new steam account, bought a new ETS2 license and got back into MP. But if they are caught doing this, they get a perma ban. I don't see it right, everyone can learn from their mistakes, if a player gets perma banned for using speed hack or anything else, I think he should be allowed to keep playing on another account. It's more money for SCS to continue developing their games and that player may have learned and start playing respectfully. If a player is perma banned and then keeps trolling with a new account, he'll be perma banned again, eventually.

The problem is that unless these banned players use same nicknames in the new account, it'd be almost impossible to catch them.

If you suspect someone is ban-evading, please get in touch with someone on the team and we'll investigate if we can find a second account. We got tools to detect it, but it's not automatic.

Usually that's considered as "ban evading" and is also a reason to be banned again. It has happened in the past, someone got perm banned, created a new steam account, bought a new ETS2 license and got back into MP. But if they are caught doing this, they get a perma ban. I don't see it right, everyone can learn from their mistakes, if a player gets perma banned for using speed hack or anything else, I think he should be allowed to keep playing on another account. It's more money for SCS to continue developing their games and that player may have learned and start playing respectfully. If a player is perma banned and then keeps trolling with a new account, he'll be perma banned again, eventually.

The problem is that unless these banned players use same nicknames in the new account, it'd be almost impossible to catch them.

its cheap  first right  and  like  tuxyq said he has tools but  what  i think i wish there a way to make  the game  more expensive  on steam any were  like a  g27 how its not cheap that is what  i mean  and  i told ryan he was ban perm plz  log  off  he didnt  care  and kept pm  me in game  saying get a  life over and over  and told me  stop acting  like a admin  that got me angry and told him go leave me a lone  he kept pm me  alot  theses people  like ryan needs to realize he is just wasting money i wasted  alot to on dlc ect but  they are still handy 

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived