Increased lag with cabin accessories?

xhavefunx

Just avoid Rotterdammit at all costs. Even with DLCs turned off, having 800+ players driving in circles, jumping lanes/barries, careening offroad and blaring horns and covering their trucks with rotating beacon lights causes me to have a slideshow. Also, only go there if you want to reload a quicksave every 200 meters or pay 100% truck repairs whilst simultaneously receiving 100% cargo damage.

Take the trains over to mainland EU if you can. Even hitting Calais in France and driving a bit extra if your delivery timer can handle it is always a better option. The extra time and fuel costs pale in comparison to the benefits of not having to navigate the streets with hundreds of people of whom 90% have probably never driven in real life (and probably shouldn't!)

The only way to go to Rotterdam is to not. Only you can prevent Europort. D.A.R.E. (Drive Away from Rotterdam Expressly) and all that resistance and education stuff. I think I'm done now. Sorry, lol. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

haven't been inwolved in an accident in rotterdam in ages, i do see a fender bender quite ofthen, and the ocationaly flipped truck, but mainly it's not so bad, except for the fps drop ;)

I have, though, turned off the dlc, so there's a bit less to sync ;)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 weeks later...

Archived