New Series of ETS2 Multiplayer Videos

fire_blazed

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then? I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so. :) People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there... I'm suer the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work :P

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then?  

if they don't cause any harm or cause any dangerous situation this should be approved 

I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so.  :)

only if it's a race example driving from point A to B as fast as you want with other players and don't obey any rules  

People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there

yeah but there is a difference between fast driving and aware of the rules, signs , stoplights and just keep your foot down on the pedal and have lack to the rules

I'm suer the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work 

yeah with that speed you cannot take normal corners so yeah they cutting it , if there is any accidents involved i'm sure they will be punished for it, and why won't it work ? because the player won't slow down for the stoplights ? it's his responsibility to drive through red and yeah if hey makes an accident he will pay the price , that also is for cutting and taking bends to wide.

@Remious , I'm pretty sure you can read what i posted and the screenshot as well

Mr.Gardener says " Its okay we all make mistakes ,drive with care , reckless driver bleh bleh" Considering the fact he himself has bans for the thing he is trying to suggest to Hazzakee

By the way, Did it affect you? 

A person having bans doesn't immediately delete the validity of his opinions. You are using ad hominem, which just makes your argument invalid. Finally, just to give you an idea of the way you are trying to argue I am going to answer your question with a quote from your signature.

Bans (2):

2015-06-03 20:20:11 (0 Days, 1 Hours) for insulting by TruCkDr1V3r.

2015-06-01 19:07:05 (1 Days, 0 Hours) for insulting by TruCkDr1V3r.

signature.png

lol its  OK  i always  get abused  its  OK guys  i shouldn't worry i have  money

but any way i get bored  of the game  reason why i play it  =personal life situation

it there for me  to entertain  me  with out  mp the only game  i would play is csgo or  farming 15 sim  there more but  there  not many people  in the game any way beside from ets2mp make me happy some times  i can get angry other days  im happy 

76561198098873827.png

and  just because  i have bans  plz  some  one tell me  in my bans  do i have  one  saying insulting  speed hacking  ramming    the ban  that was from prime  i never  understood   i  took that ban and sat there  because  i didn't want to fight  or  swear at him  my other ban wrong way was because  my steering wheel broke  off  but  i  know  if  i say this  use will say that my excuses  and  name  ban yea  i had police officer   because     i never knew  that being ban  from a  little thing can be a big  issue them i was  playing  just cause 2  mp and  the  server  host  wanted  me  to help him so i made my name  supervisor  i did have  my own sever as well but  i wanted to join my friends as well  beside  im from Australia  not many people play ets2mp in my time  so i   wait   until 8 pm  for  more users  to come  and  i mostly drive alone  it does  get boring  but  better than  having  some  one  and  ramming me  ect  i trust  my self  only  

tell me guys  is this  blocking  other  users  or  was  i afk on road  plz  and  no i didn't have a trailer  just afk  frozen  i said  sry to prime as well because  i thought  maybe  he will unban me  but  i got rejected 

http://prntscr.com/8jxu7c

this is  the video im simulator  ^^

https://youtu.be/XKQtn_TEG0I?t=1h4m21s

but  i thought  just a  kick    any one else  thinks that to ?

76561198098873827.png

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then?  

if they don't cause any harm or cause any dangerous situation this should be approved 

I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so.  :)

only if it's a race example driving from point A to B as fast as you want with other players and don't obey any rules  

People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there

yeah but there is a difference between fast driving and aware of the rules, signs , stoplights and just keep your foot down on the pedal and have lack to the rules

I'm suer the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work 

yeah with that speed you cannot take normal corners so yeah they cutting it , if there is any accidents involved i'm sure they will be punished for it, and why won't it work ? because the player won't slow down for the stoplights ? it's his responsibility to drive through red and yeah if hey makes an accident he will pay the price , that also is for cutting and taking bends to wide.

Ah, but to be honests this driver didn't cause any arm to ther players, and he got banned... 

The EU#2 rules won't work, just look at EU#1, peolple can't drive properly there, so how would you make them drive good on a server wothout admins, and without speed limiter? It says itself.

@Remious, Let me tell you something, I'm not blind who can't see my own designed and specified Signature okay?

Secondly, Comparing my profile to his, Those are two lands far off. What i said wasn't a initialization of an arguement but a "Reply" to your question about relation. If you still don't get the relation after reading the screenshot and the post, I feel sorry for you for the Lack of Understanding you have in reading posts and evaluating them on a wrong basis.

Don't want to start a war here , So i'll leave it here

^ Look man, my answer just wanted to show you the way you are treating gardener by displaying his bans and trying to pretty much make his opinion irrelevant ( I don't even know the guy, but I believe it's not right thinking that everything someone says is wrong just because he did something bad at some point in his life). Anyway, I have nothing against you and this will be my last answer, because I don't like going off topic. You can try PM'ing me if you really want to continue the discussion.

signature.png

You agree that over 110 is racing, why don't you ban them then? I doubt everyone who is going past 110 is contacting the project manager before doing so. :) People do drive like they're on a race track on EU#1, so it'd be better to put the focus there... I'm sure the most people driving on EU#2 are cutting corners and such. That's what the server should be made for. "Go as fast as you want, but you need to follow EU-traffic laws." That wont work :P

Why do you thing ets2 have the option to turn speed limiter off? because they know some peeps like to play that way, I am one of them, I never crash or cause crashes and drive to what the roads are capable at certain speeds, I never cut corners, I never go through red lights, majority of jobs I get an excellent, racing is when 2 drivers are racing against each other, we do not race we do long jobs in respectable times, if your happy doing a 42 hour job at 55 mph, I think you need to go out more :D and by the way it does work, majority of drivers on Eu2 have very much respect for other, a lot more than Eu1, that place is crazy, you see the trouble is as you drive so slow, a lot of drivers are not aware of other drivers as all drive at same speed, I think it is frustrating being limited to one speed

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Ah, but to be honests this driver didn't cause any arm to ther players, and he got banned... 

The EU#2 rules won't work, just look at EU#1, peolple can't drive properly there, so how would you make them drive good on a server wothout admins, and without speed limiter? It says itself.

Eu2 rules work really good, why you guys think you know better than Admins and truckers who use that sever.. bla bla bla Drivers on Eu2 respect each other, if I was doing 90 mph and see a truck catching me i would give him room like they have done for me, truckers drive sensible on Eu2 even though it is at speed, slow speed is frustrating so if some one is in a rush and you are not he will push him self past you I have seen it everywhere on Eu1

but  there are bad drivers  on eu2 and on eu1  the others  server  ive never been on so i dk but  the reason why eu2 has  good  players  is that less users  on the server  that why 

your wrong,read all i said

how am i wrong  every one makes a mistake  so i really don't understand so what  if  i got bans  i see people turn in the wrong way  believe me  its because   every area is different  place  and  if your new  or not you will always make at least  one mistake  even if no one see  it  i bet  there are people  who have made  mistakes  beside from admins   because  they don't drive  every time  and  if you  got friends  on eu2  and  they drive with care  yea maybe   but  if been  on eu  and  its a bit the same as eu1 but with less users  playing  on it  

76561198098873827.png

how am i wrong  every one makes a mistake  so i really don't understand so what  if  i got bans  i see people turn in the wrong way  believe me  its because   every area is different  place  and  if your new  or not you will always make at least  one mistake  even if no one see  it  i bet  there are people  who have made  mistakes  beside from admins   because  they don't drive  every time  and  if you  got friends  on eu2  and  they drive with care  yea maybe   but  if been  on eu  and  its a bit the same as eu1 but with less users  playing  on it  

As far as I can read into this, Miss_Nobody never attacked you due to your ban history, so I'm not sure why your bringing your ban history up again.

the  linked  didn't  work   and why did i bring  up my bans  its because   im just  proving that   on eu2  there at least 1 users  or more who doesn't follow road rules and  im aware of  that  and  i didn't bring  up the bans  mr  harv said   says the one ^ and  it has  all my bans  pic  with my steam name  i have  been told once from a user  he said to me  just f of and get a ban   i dk why so i just   logged out and play  a game  were  it  feels  more like a game  

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived