• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, so after some minutes of testing I realised this only gives a better interface to JohnnyGuitar's decrypter. Your software didn't want to decrypt automatically, so by decrypting with JohnnyGuitar's decrypter and then using your software it worked fine. Something I don't get is how do I encrypt it again? If I leave the decrypted profile.sii inside the profiles folder and start the game, it doesn't recognize it and proceeds to create a new profile.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• 1 month later...

Looks pretty cool, I may have to check this out once I get home from work.  Thanks for your hard work on this!

Edit------------

So checking out this program do we need to have it in a specific spot?  Not sure I have gotten it to work right I am able to load the profile and save game but the screen just looks at me blank?  Any ideas?

Like many others I also get a blank screen. I saved after changing the save format to 2 and downloaded the latest Java.

I tried JohnnyGuitar's decrypter as well which also didn't work, it says it expects atleast one file. I edited the .bat file to include the whole filepath to java.exe and then it says that it's unable to access the scsc.jar file, with nothing set to read-only.

I really can't seem to get it to work.

EDIT;

After a lot of testing and troubleshooting I finally got it to work, apperantly you have to make the save you wish to edit while the game is in 32-bit. If it's in 64-bit then it will just make a blank page. JohnnyGuitar's decrypter sort of worked in the end when putting the .jar,.bat and .sii file in one folder for some reason. It decrypted the profile.sii fine but the game.sii was still mostly encrypted.

Nevertheless I got to add the progress from an old profile to my current and it loaded up without issues, my soul may rest  :lol:

76561198020229164.png

P67A-D3-B3 - Intel i7-3770 3.40 - MSI GTX 980 4GB - 24GB DDR3 Fury

Really nice software ^^ I love it <3 Work properly with ETS2 1.22x and the last version of ETS2MP :)

I had a bug with my aptitude points yesterday and up a new profile is hard and very long, no excuses now for me to road on convoy with my team mates ^^

Thank you for this soft :)

French Eagle Gaming ferme ses portes définitivement (y compris tout ce qui est lié de près ou de loin à cette team que j'ai fondé.) Aucune justification ne sera faite de ma part concernant les raisons de cette fermeture soudaine. J'arrête également mon rôle de modérateur, également pour raisons personnelles.

• 2 weeks later...

After a long break i am going to do some major updates.

The editor on version 0.3.0 will be completly re-written in code to solve some major bugs within the decryption process, parsing process and saving process.

Since the UI is designed with the help of a scene builder i am going to hard-code the entire UI system wich results in faster load speeds (500 ms for 2 layout files are too much).

If someone wants to bring in ideas for the editor just post answers under the thread here and i will give it a look :)

Greetings,

fusselrulezz

Developer of the ETS2 Editor project

Just wait for the new version, its gonna be available soon :)

Quick update: The ui designing has become quite challenging but the basics are already pretty nice. (http://prntscr.com/9wge2w, in-dev, from yesterday) and i have got tons of ideas. Please tell me if you have any for design or feature related stuff please to make the new version even better :)

Developer of the ETS2 Editor project

• 2 weeks later...

Добрый день люди говорят мне, что эта проблема не могу найти программу для конвертации ДДС файлы к ГТС для осколков , что делать не знаю, влить грузовик без конвертирования боль это скажите плз, заранее спасибо. -_- 

i was searching for this to rename my profile
and i was happy i found this save editor
but when i try to change my profile name or company name nothing happening
i mean i change my name, then i click file-save-yes, i go ets2 but there is my old name
i rolled my ets2 to version 1.20.x
still no effect
tryed to "run as administrator", still "nope"

maybe im doing something wrong?

Archived