Add custom Off-road maps? Or New roads? Read here!

jordanwilliams1

Hi,

So i really want to play some off road maps with my friends but i can't.

Why not make another server that has a bunch of new roads / city's in it?

I Know its a lot of work to do but it will be sooo good.

Its not inpssobile to do, It will just take time. I'm sure alot of people would also play on the server if it had a new roads / citys, Could even make it a premium server and charge $5/month to get on it? Heck, I Would pay $5/month to play on new roads,

(If you do take this idea you will have to make it auto download the mods for other uesrs if they connect to the server)

I Was really looking into the off road mods, They look epic.

Well i wound't be suppricsed if this is recjected due to the time and effort that is required to do this :/ but its still a good idea and worth a try,

You could even just add a tiny little road in between Calasis and dover,

Here's a mod that dose it 

http://ets2downloads.com/maps/bridge-from-calais-to-dover

I Think it would be a good idea to do a poll on the main website and not just reject it, But its up to you

no.

"Well i wound't be surprised if this is rejected due to the time and effort that is required to do this "

there you go :P

and also the devs will more likely buy another server which i doubt they can afford at the moment and having to constantly update the mods, they'll have to test the mods in the first place to see if they don't crash or anything

Well that's why i think they should release there software, Or allow people to rent servers from them and just have access to upload mods to there own server (Like minecraft server hosts)  

This has been asked a million times before and they've all been rejected. I know it would be really cool off roading with your mates on ETS2 but the fact is, this won't happen for a along time, until at least SCS stop supporting ETS2.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.