No afk kick in the highway parking lot

Symbol

Suggestion Name: No kick in the highway parking lot

Suggestion Description:If u're stopped for example at a truck station and u have to go to eat or somehting like that, 15 minutes are not enough. And i dont know about you, but i hate exiting and reopening the game forever. The thing is: mark those parking areas so that i can stay there afk all day long, it wont hurt anyone if i'm parked correctly
Any example images: No 
Why should it be added?: Easier life for all, more players online, more realism etc

But if youre going AFK for a long time, it only takes 30 seconds to re open the game. Whats the point of having lots of AFK players parked everywhere- waste of space. I dont see how its easier for everyone- it creates more difficulties such as: more people- higher chance of server getting filled up, more lags, blocking parking spaces -1 from me.

so that i can stay there afk all day long

This is a multiplayer game, you are supposed to play. I understand you want to get some food and do something that could take longer then the allowed AFK time but try to plan your trips.

I mostly eat at the same time so I don't do long jobs 15 minutes before I go eat because I know I'll have to quit the game, which will mess up my cargo deadline.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

What's wrong in having a little realism? You say more people, i say more fun and no more lonely roads. You say higher chance of server getting filled up, so u want the least number of players possible? And about the abuse thing..how the hell can this thing be abused...

here's an example lets say there is a convoy of 50 people sitting at this parking lot every time someone gets near this parking lot that person's computer or laptop has to render 50 trucks which for some people their computer or laptop can't handle rendering 50 truck at one time so they either get 1fps and get high ping kicked or their computer or laptop crashes and if it's not a ncz zone its the perfect place for rammers and trollers

Edited by videogamer192

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

I mostly eat at the same time so I don't do long jobs 15 minutes before I go eat because I know I'll have to quit the game, which will mess up my cargo deadline.

that's what i do with my g27 i set the cruise control and drive with one hand and eat with the other

I like this suggestion but it's been suggested before but nothing done about it. The servers should detect when it is full and start afk kicking then.

But if youre going AFK for a long time, it only takes 30 seconds to re open the game.

Not everyone has access to a gaming computer so getting kicked for afk is not fun. I am on a laptop for a month or so that can't play ets2mp for some reason but the game takes over 2 minutes to fully load the game. 2 minutes I could have been driving.

The afk kick is not totally bad, it does stop afk blockers and free up the server if it's full. Even if it was not totally removed 10 minutes is just a little to short for me.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I like this suggestion but it's been suggested before but nothing done about it. The servers should detect when it is full and start afk kicking then.

ok but how would the servers know which driver to afk kick first or would the servers do a mass afk kick?

-1 .. it was suggested so many times.. now the afk timer is increased.. But there isnt any reason to have no afk timer.. it just uses server resource and a small fps drop for drivers in that area :D.. but if this is enabled, server will be full most of the time..

I agree for the quick login command (If we'd like to reconnect or change serv), but I completely disagree with disabling the AFK kick, it's something we clearly need as I often saw some months ago (When there was less places in the servs) what is like waiting for a driver to leave the serv (Himself or by a ban/kick) to be connected, and the thing is that admins were also bothered by that because they also had to wait for a free slot. ATM the servs have been upgraded and I don't have this problem since the upgrade, but I'm sure that if you remove the autokick I'm sure that I'll get again the message "Server is full".

I think the best solution would be /logout /login or /afk command. The first one is obvious, the second one would for example logout or "unrender" us for others, reserve a slot on server and just login us when we're back. And in afk mode extend idle kick to 1 hour so in a while server wouldn't be full of ghosts.

Smooth shiftin brothers

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.