City of the Week - Prague - Week 10

logohd.png

Week 10 - 03.08.15 to 09.08.15

What is City of the Week?

City of the Week is a series of official discussion topics about a particular city, created to spark interaction and discussion within the community. Anything related to the city is allowed in these topics, such as problems, opinions, requests to other players, events, and more.

Next Week: Frankfurt

Remember you can advertise convoys from the city in the City of the Week topics, and you can start planning one for next week already now!

Prague

Prague or Praha is the capital of the Czech Republic, and has several cargo companies available, as well as a large Renault Truck Dealer. SCS Software's headquarters is also located in Prague.

• What do you like about Prague?
  • What do you dislike?
  • How do other players behave?
  • What can other players do to improve the city?

Remember that anything related to the city is allowed - Discussion, questions, advertising for convoys, etc.

City of the week archive

My bad for forgetting about this while planning my vacation, so the week 8 thread was left up for two weeks. We're skipping week 9, and it should be back on track now.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

• What do you like about Prague?

Cheap fuel, good and fast to drive cross the city or around it without losing that much time in the center.

• What do you dislike?

The building where SCS is located is not in the game. :(

• How do other players behave?

Depends. Sometimes there are good drivers, sometimes there are bad drivers

• What can other players do to improve the city?

Do not honk and do not block entrances or overtake in roundabouts, they're not wide enough

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Surprised to see no one talking about the very unique "Scout" in the city. I don't go there very often but I know that city area is larger than most cities.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif