Online Skins

Astarte

Question

10 answers to this question

Hopefully in the future company skins will get added to the Multiplayer, but unofficial mods could affect lower end Computers. At this moment in time nothing is planned so everything mentioned is just speculation!

Note: Official DLC are the only addons that are available for the Multiplayer, including Skins and Map expansions!

Concept:

On how this update could be implemented, users or owners of companies can submit the mod (company skin) to the Devs using some kind of dropbox and the only way it could make its way in game is for the Devs to approve it and then maybe add it in, in a next update, or possibly an automatic update system, but this is all just a concept on how it could be added!

What does everyone think of the idea of company skins getting added to the Multiplayer?

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 2

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

I think it would be nice if we can choose more skins. I'm sure the devs are skilled enough to make their own mod to handle custom skins.

Why not include "myVTC" and adapt it to the devs needs and allow CEO's of the company's to upload their official skin. Add an option in-game to select a skin from the uploaded skins.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback