[Help Desk] More Language

CJMAXiK

This could be something interested, get support team from every language so players can submit tickets in their own native language.

- Happy Trucking!

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

English is sufficient, it's not hard to find the place to create new ticket (just find this icon DRoZffS.png)

And it's just interface language, you can't send a ticket with your own language if it's unsupported (list of supported language here: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/16561-supported-languages-by-support-team/

It's useless work

Best regards, J&B^

I'm actually image.pngin-Game

Why should it be added?: We have a support team for multiple language, but support desk has only two (English, Polski).

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/16561-supported-languages-by-support-team/<- that's one thing taken care of, we offer support in more languages.

Now, when it comes to adding more languages to the system itself, so people can read explanations on how to write tickets in their own language is something the webdevs wold need to have a look at, adding more language packs. Translating the info pages would also need other staff members to help.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

It's nobody from Norway in the support team :D

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Yes, current problem is that we don't have enough tickets for a specific language.

No tickets in native language->picks english tickets->people have no tickets anymore and get inactive-> kick from team.

And this happens when I go apply unsupported langauges while there are no tickets.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.