Scandinavia DLC Release Date Confirmed?

KaizerNO

Hello! :)

I know many of you will buy the new DLC from SCS. The Scandinavia DLC, but do you even know the release date? I have found one that may be correct in form of what SCS have said themself's. I got the link to where you can pre-order the DLC and American Truck Simulator. It says 4th of February. Well.. does that mean the DLC or the ATS? 

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Euro-Truck-Simulator-Scandinavia-Add/dp/B00M6SFN9W

Greetings! :)

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

I've never believed in release dates announced by Amazon/some other place like that, if the information isn't from the developers of the game (in this case SCS Software) I won't believe it :P

Me either, but you never know :P sometimes they might be right... 

76561198052285662.png

I believe ATS is to be released sometime in febuary 2015. the new DLC might be this month as SCS are updating on the public beta and getting the game "prepared" for the new DLC.

I doubt the DLC would come out this month, if it were to come out this month I'm pretty sure SCS would've already mentioned it somewhere :D

Or I don't know, of course they might just announce it like 2 days before the release or something. Would be awesome to have it this month tho!

• Upvote 1

y1u9Gtd.jpg

Or I don't know, of course they might just announce it like 2 days before the release or something. Would be awesome to have it this month tho!

That could be happen.

At least i read somewhere that some guys said that the release of going east was announced a few hours before it got out.

But i doubt that it will come out this year.

• Upvote 1

Spain, Portugal and Ireland are also part of Europe, but are also missing in the game..

As they talk about 1.15 being the Christmas release, I don't expect the DLC to be released this year. 

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

I dont know, I saw some info that Finland wont be added!

No worries, Promods will work on that for sure!

I think it would be a bit stupid to not add Finland to the update, but oh well, I guess it's up to SCS to decide whether or not they add it. Also zyprexia, that is true.

And how am I supposed to use ProMods in the MP mod? :P

• Upvote 2

y1u9Gtd.jpg

Spain, Portugal and Ireland are also part of Europe, but are also missing in the game..

As they talk about 1.15 being the Christmas release, I don't expect the DLC to be released this year. 

I suppose Spain and Portugal (together with the rest of Italy and France) will be added in the next (and final?) DLC. Im sure SCS wont leave us alone, but... dunno why Finland is not entering the Scandinavian one. Doesnt make sense, but Im sure it must be a good reason (not time or work weight) for that.

lkRjRkb.png

i think scs counts finland to russia there for it would not be in europe and there for not in euro(!) truck simulator. but i dont know for sure, just a wild guess.

i hope there will be a france, a spain, a italy and a irish dlc :)

also im waiting for the tandem stuff and maybe hopefully sometimes a rework of germany - the german autobahn looks real bad and unreal. :)

sysp-73354.png

Isn't Turkey, Iceland, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania a part of Europe too? Since Finland is so close to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania maybe they will make a dlc for those? :P And maybe another dlc for the other contries? I'm not good with geography so correct me if those contries are not in Europe :P

76561198052285662.png