Jump to content

How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!


Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

 

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guide will detail on how I setup and help friends and new users play TruckersMP on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator:   This guide will including information on the fo

This is fantastic, great Job Click 

^Sadly Mods don't work in MP - due to synchronization every single user will have to download the same mod (otherwise their game will start looking for the mod files which they don't have and the game

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question for this if I made a new user can I use that user with the amount of xp and be able to play online with that user with the modded xp amount as I want to make sure first before I make that mistake and go through the process again 

Just now, DESTINYLUDLOW01 said:

I have a question for this if I made a new user can I use that user with the amount of xp and be able to play online with that user with the modded xp amount as I want to make sure first before I make that mistake and go through the process again 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Luna locked this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • Community Manager

Hello there @ClickForLife

 

Thanks for making this guide. At this time, this guide is currently outdated and will need updating otherwise I will have to modify or trash it.

 

Please can you ensure that your header image (right at the top of the page) is changed so that it does not violate the TruckersMP Brand Guidelines, which can be found here.

 

If you are unable to update your guide within the next few days, I will be forced to remove this image from your guide.

 

- Phon

- TruckersMP Community Manager

Community Manager

 

All views are my own, and do not reflect the TruckersMP Staff Team or any other group within the community, unless explicitly stated.

 

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request event server | Feedback | Join the team

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Phon unlocked this topic
On 2/25/2021 at 10:09 AM, Phon said:

Hello there @ClickForLife

 

Thanks for making this guide. At this time, this guide is currently outdated and will need updating otherwise I will have to modify or trash it.

 

Please can you ensure that your header image (right at the top of the page) is changed so that it does not violate the TruckersMP Brand Guidelines, which can be found here.

 

If you are unable to update your guide within the next few days, I will be forced to remove this image from your guide.

 

- Phon

- TruckersMP Community Manager

 

Hi Phon,

Thank you for making the post editable. For the time being, I've removed the header image at the top of the guide which violated the brand guidelines.

 

Unfortunately, during the editing process, I've lost all the images. so can you please keep the post editable to allow me time to update.

 

Thanks,

Click

  • Like 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

 

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ClickForLife said:

 

Hi Phon,

Thank you for making the post editable. For the time being, I've removed the header image at the top of the guide which violated the brand guidelines.

 

Unfortunately, during the editing process, I've lost all the images. so can you please keep the post editable to allow me time to update.

 

Thanks,

Click

 

Hi Phon,

 

Completed work on the following sections so far:

 

- Starting Section/Introduction

- Account Registration

- Downloading TruckersMP Client

- Installing TruckersMP Client

 

I hope these areas are sufficient, and up to your expectations. I will proceed to update the rest accordingly in the next week due to work commitments.

 

Thanks,
Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

 

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager

Thanks so much for your prompt reply and already beginning work on updating, especially considering how old this guide is. There is no rush, take your time. We are doing a big clear of guides and asking for old ones to be updated is part of that.

 

As we know you're aware and you have plans to finish updating your guide, I'll leave you alone :D

 

Many thanks.

  • Love it! 1

Community Manager

 

All views are my own, and do not reflect the TruckersMP Staff Team or any other group within the community, unless explicitly stated.

 

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request event server | Feedback | Join the team

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Phon unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...