Convoy Admins

Suggestion Name: Convoy Admins

Suggestion Description: Where Trusted, Well Known Company Managers are "Low Level" Admins and can manage just their convoy. This would lower trolls and people who troll convoys, especially xSgtPepperx's convoys' we get people come and watch the stream and come along JUST to troll. Plus these Admins dont have to be on all the time, so they dont get kicked from the team for inactivity

Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: To lower trolls in convoys.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Maybe Convoy Admins "kicks" should be 'technically' a 5 min ban but show up as a kick, so the convoy can go by without the troll coming back and ruining the convoy

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

I could see this work but it should be limited to only kicking a player. As you said, it would be "trusted" VTC owners who can manage their convoy at that point. 

If this system were to be implemented, then there should also be a 3-strike system added to it. This way, if staff feels that the trusted VTC owners abuse their powers of kicking players, they'll recieve a strike, 3 strikes means rights to kick a player will be taken away from the trusted VTC owner.

• Upvote 1

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

That's still not very helpfull to smaller convoys with about 10-15 trucks. 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

i admid having a troll around your convoy can be very annoying.and admin response time can be too late too catch the trolling (not trying to be negative its just not possible to react in time)

soo in that way its a good idea but then again i always find admins part of VTC's kinda meh.as much of a good guy you are humans tend to not punnish friends/VTC members that quickly/hard.soo in that way i dont realy like it that much.

soo you risk kinda abuse/not fair judging in convoys then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.