What map, tuning, paint DLC, etc. would you like them to release?

Hello, this time I would like to know what DLC (Downloadable Content) of anything you would like them to release in the game. Personally, I would like them to release country-themed paint jobs, for example, Mexico, my home country. Or DLC for tuning trucks that don't have it yet, like MAN or IVECO. Or even going to the extreme, a map DLC for Turkey or Iceland. What would you like them to release, even if it seems impossible? Dreaming doesn't cost anything.

Thanks for creating a thread through the forum.
The first thing I would like to see is of course new trucks. Many different models, especially new generation models such as FORD, IVECO, Mercedes MP5 would be really exciting to add to the game.
Various other brands that I cannot count are unfortunately missing from the game. The higher the diversity, the higher the content and excitement will be.

3RapOpo.png

• Like 1

3RapOpo.png  

A heavier customization pack of the interiors, such as dynamic led lights for every area of the cabin, custom sound systems/tv/screens, etc...

As for maps; they are almost done completing Europe, very little is left net of the already announced DLCs; so i would say what is missing to complete Europe

• Like 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Would love to see an Ireland and Iceland map DLC and would love to see more tuning packs, an updated light tuning pack with modern led style lights, lightboxes etc as there are so many great looking lighting options for trucks that we don't have in game, also some ambient interior lighting options. 

Upgrades to all current paint packs to give matching trailer paints.

• Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager