TMP Navigation

ELDEST

I think simulation players will like this idea. My idea is that tmp can bring its own navigation system. Wouldn't it be great to have a touch map on the screen of the vehicles? The driver can adjust the route according to the road condition, the estimated time of arrival and how many kilometers are left, almost like Google Maps, so the game can be more realistic. What do you think?

new-variants-of-multimedia-gps-screens-f

• Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 1

1 minute ago, [MCG] Valhalla said:

very interesting idea, maybe it could be exist in the future :thisisfine:

I really think the number of players will increase if this is added.

1 hour ago, Leeroy* said:

Wow, that’s a really good idea, time to show off what our Add-On team can do. 😆

3 hours ago, YoRuK. said:

It would be great to have this kind of navigation. :HaulieLove:

6 hours ago, Small Kai said:

This is a good idea.

• Haha 1

@blabberbeak would love this.

Sadly, it won't get added by being a discussion topic. It has to be a suggested idea that follows the format. Though, i don't know how easy it would be for TMP Devs to add this. You might have to visit SCS' Forum and suggest it there since these are their trucks.

6 hours ago, ELDEST said:

There will be some, yes. But, the majority of the community is the rulebreaking bunch you get with CD Road. They don't care about realism or a simulation. Just, how can they make the problem even worse?

I think it would be great to play a video on youtube there. 😄😄

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

15 hours ago, Sunstrider said:

@blabberbeak would love this.

Out of curiosity: why in particular would I love this suggestion? 😉

As a matter of fact, I'm torn on this one.

Against the background of realism, I'd welcome more realistic features, if they exist that way in the real world.

But against the backgrounf of safety, these vehicle configurations bear an increased risk of distraction to the driver.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator