Report Limit

ELDEST

26 minutes ago, 'MaRtY said:

The fact that the number of reports seems low may seem to be a problem. However, setting a limited number of report creation times is important to prevent players from creating unnecessary reports.

It's good to be like this.

Your report limit decreases when your reports are rejected and you can increase it again if your reports are accepted, but it will not increase for players you report between Calais and Duisburg.

Good luck 🤞

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 2/2/2024 at 6:22 PM, ELDEST said:

My dream is to be a report moderator at TMP. So i need to learn these. Thanks! 👌

Don't get a single ban. You are automatically excluded from applying until that ban expires in 12 months.

Like others have said

• You won't gain reports back if you are solely reporting on CD Road.
  • You won't gain the extra slot back if you're report is declined.

However, just wait a month or so and you should be back at the max. I've had a report declined back in Nov 2023. Checked in Feb 2024, i have 10 slots again.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 8:07 PM, Be4rdy said:

thats a lie. it doesnt increase over time. this has been like this for months. ive put in 1 report since june

image.png.e369aab3b8c18e57cc11b1c335797c7b.png

Looks like here we have one of the reasons why the report system load is currently at "Low"

If people get their max report slots reduced but never increased back to 10 over time, you will slowly end up with less and less players able to report 😂

If it was possible I would happily share some of my report slots with people as I stopped playing on TMP since last year 😆

Spoiler

Report Summary
- You can create 10 more reports, your limit is 10
- 206 of your reports have been accepted so far
- 13 of your reports have been declined so far

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foobrother said:

If people get their max report slots reduced but never increased back to 10 over time, you will slowly end up with less and less players able to report 😂

its exactly the reason why i dont report anymore, whats the point. I also found out swearing at users is totally fine even when you tag them

I don't report anymore, Why spend an hour making reports every other driver is reckless and overtakes. This could be an hour driving instead. It's hard to get an in game report looked at unless you're very lucky because they expire so quickly.

I understand the moderators are volunteers and the work they do to help is amazing

On 2/20/2024 at 11:56 AM, NoahTheGamer said:

see my theory is if the reported player is not affecting you don't report it if you see another driver hit another player that's there issue so don't report it 

Basically I agree. Except for wrong-way drivers.

These I have always reported due the dangerous nature of this behavior, and independent of if they posed an immediate threat to me or others.

• Upvote 2