Which is your favorite truck to use in ETS2?

ELDEST

My favorite truck is the Scania S model.

The reason I adore the Scania S model truck the most is due to its sleek design and sophisticated interior, which appeal to anyone regardless of personal preference.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

15 minutes ago, 3749771 said:

My favorite truck is the Scania S model.

The reason I adore the Scania S model truck the most is due to its sleek design and sophisticated interior, which appeal to anyone regardless of personal preference.

Probably everyone loves the S case.

Scania S and Man 2022

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...