Which truck horn is your favourite?

Lowlander

19 hours ago, Lowlander said:

Which truck horn is your favourite? 

Mine is the stock horn of of the DAF 2021 and the horn that used to be the default one for the man TGX until it was changed to a sad regular car horn. 

I've heard that cool horn on other trucks now but I can't seem to find it ...? Anyone know? 

MAN TGX Euro 6

19 hours ago, Lowlander said:

I've heard that cool horn on other trucks now but I can't seem to find it ...? Anyone know? 

MAN TGX Euro 6

• Like 1

the horns on ets are crap, they literally copied over the ones from ats which are nothing like the european air horns! only one i like is the Rumble or whatever its called on the MAN trucks which sounds like a Hadley H00889 ECE Truck Horn Set. The horn everyone likes on the new DAF is Fiamm Jericho DIN 6mm

These are the real horns you get fitted to european trucks https://www.eurohorns.com/truck-horns

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 4:12 AM, ScaniaFan89 said:

the horns on ets are crap, they literally copied over the ones from ats which are nothing like the european air horns! only one i like is the Rumble or whatever its called on the MAN trucks which sounds like a Hadley H00889 ECE Truck Horn Set. The horn everyone likes on the new DAF is Fiamm Jericho DIN 6mm

These are the real horns you get fitted to european trucks https://www.eurohorns.com/truck-horns

Thank you for sharing this website.

I just ordered the Marco PW3 Marine Horn Chrome for my John Deere Lawn Mower

• Haha 2

getworsegetivecoLEGAL.png.4c7b0541209b6f978a5efdd4e5764ceb.png

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite 'custom' one will be Big Roar and factory one Scania Streamline.

CEO of Teapot Logistics International company from Hamburg's Kleiner Grasbrook hafen:

Who is Nina Cortex?
An antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series. She is Neo Cortex's beloved niece (or daughter). She is a gothic girl with bionic hands made for grappling and crushing soft objects.