truck configuration with fastest acceleration

Hello @John Deere CR125,

It all depends on the engine and transmission you use.

Still, on TMP servers (except in the arcade simulator), the default trucks and cars usually reach up to 110 km (an approximation).

On the other hand, you can remove the SPEED LIMITER setting (in the TMP tab), to reach more speed.

Anyway, I leave you this link where you can find some settings for your truck among other answers and suggestions:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/15057-hello-guys-i-need-suggestion-for-best-full-and-high-speed-truck-in-ets2mp/#comment-104122

Greetings,
chichi_TMP

17 minutes ago, John Deere CR125 said:

Thanks.

Im more curious about acceleration because I want to quickly drive away if some idiots try to inappropiately overtake me 

I am not sure, are you serious or is this sarcasm?   In Fact, you will never run away from them, because there are too many various Circumstances, that are between each Truck when they accelerate. By the Way, Accelerating while Other Overtaking you, can be rated as Reckless Driving and you will be banned too, in Case of an Accident and if it is clear that the Accident would not happened if you stayed calm and let the Other passing you. In General, i would avoid accelerating if another Player already overtaking you. When you accelerate and he is not patient enough to stay behind you and to wait till you reached your wanted speed, then it is another Story. But it depends on the Moderator at the End! Some are able to tell the Difference, Many More are not able to.

There is a very thin Line between both Situations.

On the Other Hand, to answer your Question:

Mercedes Actros 4x2 Chassis + DAF XF 105  6 Gearbox + 750HP Volvo Engine <--- This Combination would be a Drag Racer

From my Point of View, i have the best Results, of any Engagement with impatient Players, with my 300 HP, DAF XG+ DAF XD 6x2/4 Midlift FG Chassis and 14 Gears MAN Gearbox. I can reach the, by rules, allowed Roadspeed and i am able to let Others passing me without the need to fighting against them. And in Case they are ramming me, i have a Recording at any time to proof that i am not the One who have caused a Rule Violating Incident!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

2 hours ago, John Deere CR125 said:

Thanks.

Im more curious about acceleration because I want to quickly drive away if some idiots try to inappropiately overtake me 

Preventing a player from overtaking while accelerating is grounds for a ban 🙃

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

15 hours ago, John Deere CR125 said:

Thanks.

Speeding up to prevent overtakes is a punishable violation of the TruckersMP rules, see below:

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in a way that is considered unsafe or putting other players in danger. This includes but is not limited to: driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights or road signage, speeding, speeding up to prevent overtakes, racing other users (exception made for in-game racetracks, dragstrips or testing grounds). Driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS. Hidden roads which are intentionally part of the map are not included. You can use these roads. In ProMods, you can drive on unlocked roads or paths. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle. Using the ghost mode feature to go through traffic jams.

• True Story 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:05 PM, John Deere CR125 said:

Thanks.

If you do not let someone overtake you but speed up and block him, you are to blame, it is a rule to give way to someone overtaking you.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Not the fast Acceleration but he will do the Job, a "Bread and Butter" Truck! 😉 

fuel efficient.jpg

EDIT:

Badge: data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xd/accessory/badge/black_300.sii"

Gearbox: data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/man.tgx_2020/transmission/zf_16as2631to.sii"

Engine: data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xd/engine/mx11_220.sii"

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 4:05 PM, POWER DRUCKLUFT said:

Thanks.

Just let them overtake you if they have no patience, but accelartion can't help you most of the time to escape them since i've decided test myself, my tip is try wait until road is clear from speedy drivers.

I drive fast also on highway, but i always move to the side if someone from rest station wants to connect to the highway, if left lane is busy i simply slow down to move on.

CEO of Teapot Logistics International company from Hamburg's Kleiner Grasbrook hafen:

Who is Nina Cortex?
An antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series. She is Neo Cortex's beloved niece (or daughter). She is a gothic girl with bionic hands made for grappling and crushing soft objects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.