When will it be implemented in TMP?

There are articles written in the forum about the things you want to be added. However, personally, I think that these add-ons should be added to the game by Scs, not by Tmp. Therefore, I think that whenever Scs adds these features to the game, we will be able to use the features you mentioned on Tmp servers with that update.

38 minutes ago, 'MaRtY said:

There are articles written in the forum about the things you want to be added. However, personally, I think that these add-ons should be added to the game by Scs, not by Tmp. Therefore, I think that whenever Scs adds these features to the game, we will be able to use the features you mentioned on Tmp servers with that update.

Excuse me, but these functions have been implemented in the SCS a long time ago and work great in a single player game

• True Story 1

1 minute ago, Major UA said:

Excuse me, but these functions have been implemented in the SCS a long time ago and work great in a single player game

Yes, these features work well against the computer. However, I know that these features are not active in the online mode of Scs that we play with our friends on Steam. If these features come there, they will be available in Truckes MP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Project Manager

Given the feedback on SCS's implementation of adaptive cruise control and the emergency brake, it seems like the feature is not very safe yet. Several players have reported issues with the detection of elements and odd braking behavior. We hope for SCS Software to make changes before we will look into supporting it. 

• Upvote 1

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

It is necessary to be a little patient, in fact, the team is working with all its strength to create a better quality environment for us. Do not doubt that many changes will come in time.:)

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator