What Changed?

The Next Station

Hello @Lotus Flower,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic with the community on the forum. 

Sometimes there are a lot of reports and this can lead to a bit of a delay in handling reports on the website but don't worry because if you have sent a report but it has not yet been handled by a moderator, still be patient and you will see that the time will come with the decision from a moderator on your report that you have send. Patience is needed. 

Have a good evening. 

Kind regards 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Hey, buddy

If you have created a report but have not received a response, please be patient and wait for the report to be processed. You can see the current color🔴 and status of the report from the report webpage. Currently, the report will take 7-14 days to be properly processed. However, recently, many members have joined us and I believe they will quickly process these reports

Sincerely
Big Week

On 11/14/2023 at 9:26 AM, Jeremy0411 said:

the number of reports has also increased

On paper it shouldn't since we have reduced the number of active reports per player from 20 to 10. Divided by 2!

But I can see that, for some reason (maybe because of the Halloween event?!) we have an increase of 400-500 players online since the end of October (compared to the previous weeks/months). That can explain the long processing time (identical to before the new moderation strategy). More players are opening more reports because they played more hours.

Still 500 extra players online is not an increase of 50%.

Heavy might seem like a reduction from the VERY HIGH in the past. You also have to realize, there are about 3k players playing daily. Some using their 10 reports while others have lower numbers. Therefore, this results in a backlog where the mods try to deal with reports so that no report is outstanding. Which takes up to 2 weeks. Since reports can be submitted up to 16 days from today. Also factor in, mods have IRL things to do. Especially with the holidays coming up.

image.png?ex=6568bdbd&is=655648bd&hm=780

• Haha 1

That said, there is something fundamentally wrong/broken with the new strategy!

You reduce the number of active reports from 20 to 10. Which means more chance for many players to use all their slots and have to wait several days for some reports to be processed and get a free slot.

You ask reports to be submitted maximum 7 days after the event date.

You have reports still being processed/reviewed more than 7 days after they were submitted. 

That mean you currently have players who CANNOT report some offense which will NEVER be punished because people are not within the 7 days limit. 😡

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

@Foobrother  you missed the point here.

Player create report on 10th he provide evidence of the incident that took place 5 days ago that is valid evidence still.

However if player report on the 10th giving evidence that is happen 10 days ago that is not allowed anymore so it will declined.

is all about the creation date of the report count 7 days all within that we still process.

and that we now processing reports over much longer time doesn't impact the process at all, reports will be looked at and dealt with properly.

23 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Player create report on 10th he provide evidence of the incident that took place 5 days ago that is valid evidence still.

However if player report on the 10th giving evidence that is happen 10 days ago that is not allowed anymore so it will declined.

is all about the creation date of the report count 7 days all within that we still process.

and that we now processing reports over much longer time doesn't impact the process at all, reports will be looked at and dealt with properly.

The system really needs to reflect that. Still has the 16 day timeframe. I have made feedback about it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

@Foobrother  you missed the point here.

Lets take an example.

1. Today I have all my 10 slots used. I cannot post any new report.
  2. I'm now playing (same day). I record a couple of offenses and want to submit reports for them. But I can't because I have no slot available.
  3. I wait several days but none of my reports get processed
  4. After 9 days I finally get 1 report processed and I can submit a new report for the offense recorded 9 days ago.

Question: in that scenario is my report accepted or declined because the event happened more than 7 days ago?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Lets take an example.

1. Today I have all my 10 slots used. I cannot post any new report.
  2. I'm now playing (same day). I record a couple of offenses and want to submit reports for them. But I can't because I have no slot available.
  3. I wait several days but none of my reports get processed
  4. After 9 days I finally get 1 report processed and I can submit a new report for the offense recorded 9 days ago.

Question: in that scenario is my report accepted or declined because the event happened more than 7 days ago?

I believe it would still be processed normally by the mod that claims it. Being outside the 7 day limit, with valid evidence, shouldn't be an immediate factor for a decline.

It is really simple! All of my 10 Report Slots are used and waiting to be claimed by Moderator. The estimated waiting Time, till a Report will be claimed, is 10 - 20 Days except the Perpetrator will be banned Ingame! My last Report were made Yesterday, the oldest were made at 12th November! All Reports were made within the 7 Days Time Window, as requested by TruckersMP. This means, all 10 Reports are valid, regardless when they will be claimed.

As example, i am recording a Rule Violation Today, but within the next 7 Days none of my open Reports will be accepted or denied, i can not report this Incident. So, the Perpetrator having a "Going out of Jail" Free Card!

So, what can i do!?

- I can stop playing TruckersMP, till i have open Report Slots, to make sure i can report any Rule Violation against me in Time!

- To make sure that i am not running out of Report Slots, i can avoid Busy Areas and enjoying the Empty Map Areas! The usual TruckersMP Gameplay for Simulation Players and not TruckersMP Battle Arena Players!

- I can skip the Web Reporting, strapping my Man Pants on, put the Knife between my Teeth and turn the flogging machine on to drive 24/7 along the D-C Road and taking the Risk of dying due to an epileptic shock, which is caused by constant low FPS in busy Areas!

• Upvote 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator