add more parking lots to the new DU-CA rest stop

Catonaut

Hello,

as the title says, I'd like to make the suggestion to increase the amount of parking lots on the new DU-CA rest stop. In the following pic you can see, that even with not many players on the server the rest stop gets already a bit crowded:

https://imgur.com/a/LnInMgQ

I would even place two spots toghether to have the length for HCT trailer if possible.

Cheers

Flo

6 minutes ago, djoh said:

HCT are legally not allowed in that area, why would there be a parking for them?

Same reason that there are room for HCT parking in Duisburg; It's redone and adapted to TMP.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Hello @Catonaut,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion on forum. 

I think it would be very important to be able to better manage the entrance and exit from the service area on the C-D road. It would be nice if the whole area could change and become larger to give space for more players to be able to enter the service area. 

I wish you good lucky with this suggestion. 

Kind regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

24 minutes ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello @Catonaut,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion on forum. 

I think it would be very important to be able to better manage the entrance and exit from the service area on the C-D road. It would be nice if the whole area could change and become larger to give space for more players to be able to enter the service area. 

I wish you good lucky with this suggestion. 

Kind regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

The whole point of the CD road is mainly single lane traffic. There is the alternative of driving the same route but on the highway which most of the way is 2/3 lanes. So i see no need to change anything apart from Gas Stations & Rail track. 

7 hours ago, djoh said:

Are you talking about the collision parking in the middle? Where does it say it's meant for HCT trailers?

No, the parking lot next to the fuel station. It fits HCT. Thats all I am asking for. Idc if there is a sign saying "HCT only pl0x or ban" or not

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

2 hours ago, djoh said:

It doesn't fit an HCT, unless you park the way you're not supposed to park

There are 2 - 3 spaces where you can easily park your HCT coming from the road. Heck, the parking spaces themselves are long enough for HCT, all of them.

• 2 weeks later...