Name one thing that you would remove from TMP if you were in authority.

Dispo Z

I would remove cars and buses, i bought ets2 to drive trucks and deliver cargo from A to B. If i wanted to drive a bus i would play it on an actual bus simulator, for example Omsi 2, if i want to drive a car i would play a car simulator game, with better physics. what really annoys me is TMP have the power to add anything, why not add old trucks like Scania 143 or Volvo F10 or add rigid trucks or even Vans like ford transit or Mercedes sprinter, which actually can take loads in real-life,  Taking  a load in a caravan is extremely unrealistic and illegal in the real world. Caravans are not designed to take cargo in real life as they are built to be as light as possible so people can tow them with a small car. As TMP said There servers are for Simulation, and they want to make the experience as real as possible, yet they themselves add unrealistic vehicles, one example is the Ai vehicles they add with the scout interior (skoda) that is very realistic, and lets make them heavier than a fully loaded  truck so when the trolls (scout cars) hit you you go flying. Don't even get me started on the buses which are actually city buses which are not meant to travel Europe, they should have added coaches.

Anyway apologies for the rant, i just needed to vent my opinion. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scottish Lad said:

I would remove cars and buses, i bought ets2 to drive trucks and deliver cargo from A to B. If i wanted to drive a bus i would play it on an actual bus simulator, for example Omsi 2, if i want to drive a car i would play a car simulator game, with better physics. what really annoys me is TMP have the power to add anything, why not add old trucks like Scania 143 or Volvo F10 or add rigid trucks or even Vans like ford transit or Mercedes sprinter, which actually can take loads in real-life,  Taking  a load in a caravan is extremely unrealistic and illegal in the real world. Caravans are not designed to take cargo in real life as they are built to be as light as possible so people can tow them with a small car. As TMP said There servers are for Simulation, and they want to make the experience as real as possible, yet they themselves add unrealistic vehicles, one example is the Ai vehicles they add with the scout interior (skoda) that is very realistic, and lets make them heavier than a fully loaded  truck so when the trolls (scout cars) hit you you go flying. Don't even get me started on the buses which are actually city buses which are not meant to travel Europe, they should have added coaches.

Anyway apologies for the rant, i just needed to vent my opinion. 

They can't add real-life trucks without a licence from the company. That's why even the cars are named Scout and not Skoda.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

They can't add real-life trucks without a licence from the company. That's why even the cars are named Scout and not Skoda.

nothing stopping them from renaming the trucks just like when i started playing Ets2, Scania = Swift, Volvo = Voltiac, Mercedes = Majestic etc.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 1:29 AM, Scottish Lad said:

nothing stopping them from renaming the trucks just like when i started playing Ets2, Scania = Swift, Volvo = Voltiac, Mercedes = Majestic etc.

Well we could of cause add those and just use a different name, but we want to stay on good terms with SCS as much as possible. And adding random trucks with different names might not make them super happy, and as big as we are, it probably wont make the actual trucking companies happy, and that could hurt any negotiations SCS has with those companies. This is of cause unlikely but still. But also adding those would require a lot of work. If we had to make truck interiors and model each of the trucks it would take a long time and be a lot of work. With the AI traffic cars we add the scout interior to, takes way less time to do as we really dont have to do much to do it. And both the scout and bus where not designed by us as far as i know. We just have the rights to use them. And in regards to people crashing you with cars, the AI traffic in single player often drives worse than people do on here. I cant tell you how many times i have been rammed in single player by dumb AI traffic. And so us having busses and cars are not really different from single player other than you can drive any of them in single player.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator

• Like 1