[Survey] Server | Which Server you like to play the most in ETS2 of TruckersMP

Jason_Stephen

With the launch of Promods, more and more players have been joining to Promods servers, with peak daily numbers exceeding a thousand, sometimes even surpassing two thousand. However, the popularity of Simulation 1 remains undiminished, and C-D Rd is still the favorite hotspot for the majority of players.

Although TruckersMP introduced Simulation 2 with a speed limit of 150, not many people are playing on this server. Of course, there are also Arcade servers and servers specifically prepared for the United States and Asia regions.

So, which server do you most often play on? If you are a regular Promods player, where do you choose to play during the period when TruckersMP hasn't adapted to the new version of the Promods map?

promods2B-2Bmodindir.png

Of course, I'm also willing to kick things off by sharing my favorite server to play on: the Promods server.

Since TruckersMP removed speed limits on all servers except Simulation 1 and changed them to 150 Kph, Promods servers also increased their speed limit to 150 Kph. This allows me to drive more freely on the server, following the speed limits indicated by road signs. I'm not a speedster, but driving at 120 Kph on sections of the highway where the speed limit is over 110 Kph is a pretty good experience. Additionally, the scenery in Promods' Scandinavia is excellent, attracting a large number of Promods players and making the area lively. My favorite part of Promods is the E4 highway because it's one of the only two ways to travel from the southern to the northern part of Scandinavia. Most players take this route, and it's an alternative driving route I highly recommend, apart from the famous Kirkenes mountain road.

So, what about you?

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

My favorite server is Simulation 1, because it's one of the busiest, not because of the C-D issue, but because of the custom of playing on this server, you can be walking along any random road and a player appears.

• HaulieLove 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Simulation 1, I am usually on the C-D road, but most of the time I drive from Lille to Dusseldorf on the highway after observing the situation on the TruckersMP Map.  These days, I get WoT jobs and drive into map DLCs, and thanks to the intensity, I like to come across another player in a deserted place. 🙂

• HaulieLove 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator