/unflip

CrazyCTRL

/unflip

This command Will unflip your truck. This may be hard to get inside the game,but it would help players with low end internet who cant handle highlly populated cities.what i mean by this is instead of F7-ing to Calais or Duisburg they just unflip themself.

Photo:N/A

It should be added for low end PC users and for convinient unflipping.

On 8/29/2023 at 10:02 PM, CrazyCTRL said:

/unflip

This command Will unflip your truck. This may be hard to get inside the game,but it would help players with low end internet who cant handle highlly populated cities.what i mean by this is instead of F7-ing to Calais or Duisburg they just unflip themself.

Or don't drive in high populated areas with a low-end performance computer.

Or get a computer with a better performance.

Or be patient.

So many possibilities!

• Upvote 1

The command could be good if you don't want to f7

1 minute ago, blabberbeak said:

Or don't drive in high populated areas with a low-end performance computer.

Or get a computer with a better performance.

Or be patient.

So many possibilities!

Its kinda hard to get a better computer.I am saying for other low - end users

19 hours ago, CrazyCTRL said:

but it dosent work when youre flipped

"/fix" got implemented to fix your truck without having to visit F7. The need to repair isn't always down to being rammed. Many instances occur due to misfortune, for example: colliding with a barrier, fence, or misjudging a turn and going into a wall. I've driven down CD countless times, and the majority of times, I don't end up flipped and rarely get rammed. In 9/10 cases, being rammed can easily be prevented. If you see someone oncoming, you can always swerve to the left and avoid them, or press F1 and avoid any damage whatsoever. Your argument for the need of this command is invalid and only aligns with the mindset of "cd is the only road."

If, for you, being rammed is such a problem - do something about it. Don't drive where the chance of being rammed is highest. The moment you come away from CD, your chance of encountering a "reckless driver" is near null.   

• True Story 1

Its hard not to get rammed when you have lag so everyone hits you

15 minutes ago, Bеаn said:

"/fix" got implemented to fix your truck without having to visit F7. The need to repair isn't always down to being rammed. Many instances occur due to misfortune, for example: colliding with a barrier, fence, or misjudging a turn and going into a wall. I've driven down CD countless times, and the majority of times, I don't end up flipped and rarely get rammed. In 9/10 cases, being rammed can easily be prevented. If you see someone oncoming, you can always swerve to the left and avoid them, or press F1 and avoid any damage whatsoever. Your argument for the need of this command is invalid and only aligns with the mindset of "cd is the only road."

If, for you, being rammed is such a problem - do something about it. Don't drive where the chance of being rammed is highest. The moment you come away from CD, your chance of encountering a "reckless driver" is near null.   

The idea of creating this command is not a bad one, but for those who have a computer with poor performance, the recommendation is not to drive on roads or in populated places, using F7 will help you when it comes to tipping over your truck, the quick saving of your game save is another useful feature, when you tip over your truck, you can use the previous save, but with a computer with poor performance, the loading time from one save to another is longer, we know that players want to drive in more populated areas on a weak computer, but avoid these areas, many lags and crashes will ruin your gaming experience.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Personally, I don't think that an /unflip command is really needed, simply because when you flip you can just teleport to a service and that creates a bit of more realism. Also the only one I believe this can happen is if the unflip commands teleports your truck to the same location so it can actually unflip it, which may cause a collision with another vehicle nearby, which will make the situation worse. I do understand that some people really have issues with spawning in highly populated areas, but I don't think that such command will be possible to be made. 

• HaulieLove 1

I tkink it should be possible.

2 hours ago, Santos. said:

The idea of creating this command is not a bad one, but for those who have a computer with poor performance, the recommendation is not to drive on roads or in populated places, using F7 will help you when it comes to tipping over your truck, the quick saving of your game save is another useful feature, when you tip over your truck, you can use the previous save, but with a computer with poor performance, the loading time from one save to another is longer, we know that players want to drive in more populated areas on a weak computer, but avoid these areas, many lags and crashes will ruin your gaming experience.

I understand that but some People are ignorant,(Like me before)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:02 PM, CrazyCTRL said:

/unflip

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time here to suggest your improvement. Upon reviewing this I'm afraid I would agree with majority of the comments here saying how the F7 Feature works wonders. If we were to introduce such a command, this could cause more khoas then good, what if you've flipped next to a wall and use the command, do you go to the other side of the wall, or do you hit the wall when using the command and end up creating TMP's first space program due to the physics of ETS2. Given how the F7 Feature is already built into the game and is used as its needed to, there isn't really a point in having an unflip command and also it can go wrong as stated in this comment. Additionally, what's to stop you from parking next to a player and using it, and causing them damage? Due to the F7 Feature working and in place, I regret to inform you that I will reject this suggestion. While your suggestion hasn't been accepted on this occasion I sitll want to take the time to thank you for your commitment and for starting this discussion.

Kind Regards,

Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager.

• Haha 2