New to ETS2 (kinda) need help

CJ_gaming_QC

Hi to you all, im happy to now be part of the TruckersMP community ! its super fun accounting real player instead of AIs lol. So I have a couple of questions.

-First of all: since we can face real driver , I barely see turning signals (blinkers) during the day. So it hard to guest if the other driver is turning or not (beside his behavior). Is there anything I can do to help me see better blinkers of others ?

-finally: I think, if im not crazy, I saw that TruckersMP servers can support a weather mod? like with winter, spring etc. Which one is it and how does it work? Do I need to change de season myself ? A bit of help is appreciated !

Thats it, thanks a lot in advanced and goodnight/day.

SamQ

Hey CJ_gaming_QC!

1. Do you have graphics set to low? Maybe that's why you don't see turn signal better.

2. Yes. TMP sometimes supports a season mod. Right now its a Summer Mod which you can download with tutorial here : https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/993

Hope i answered all of your questions. Happy trucking!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dshooot said:

Hey CJ_gaming_QC!

1. Do you have graphics set to low? Maybe that's why you don't see turn signal better.

2. Yes. TMP sometimes supports a season mod. Right now its a Summer Mod which you can download with tutorial here : https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/993

Hope i answered all of your questions. Happy trucking!

Thanks for your response.

1.No, my graphics settings is at the top. everything is high/ultra 😕

2. perfect ill check it out thank you !

SamQ

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.